Can't log in: error 0 (no connection with server)

Ryana_RaDr

2 hours ago, Majora said:

Were you able to play the game before or was this your first time starting the game? 

It's the first time - I've just installed and updated the game. I've created an account on the forum and don't have problems here, but the client loses connection with the server when I'm trying to log in.

Well, also I used to play Battle Forge without any problems long time ago)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hear you still cant play. I suggest you join our discord and check out our Technical-support page: https://discord.gg/wex9AA6wBt

The first thing we will do is ask for a log, so please grab that one:

Unexpected or constant crash? If you haven’t restarted your game, send us your latest log in the report-a-bug or technical-support channel with a description of your problem. The log file we need is _log_proxy_latest.log. Restarted your game already? No worries, just send the previous log, which is _log_proxy_0.log. If your game closed without any error message, then please send us your crashdata.mdmp aswell. Not sure where to find the logs? Here's where:

image.png

Please note that its not allowed to have multiple accounts. Since you havent been able to get into the game in the first place, this shouldnt be a problem, but make sure to contact a mod to have your spare account removed after this is resolved, since multi accounting will get you banned.