Simple disconnects tell players to make bug reports

Yukinara

Game broke down in the middle of a map (I believe :-( ) and when I opend BattleForge again, I was asked to Create a Bug report, before starting the game another time. So I am doing it :-D

Am kind of nervous, because breakdowns happened quiet often (probably because of my router from Telekom) but never with such a notice :-[

_log_proxy_latest.log

Edited by Yukinara

• 4 weeks later...

name: [proxy_call.lub:156] Error occured during ProxyCall: No Connection

description: i logged in and this happend after loading into the forge.

additional information: i logged in and before the forge loaded, switched to a browser and after a few minutes switched back into the game and got this error.

i havent been able to reproduce it though

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-07 at 20.59.47.jpeg

_log_proxy_latest.log

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Game froze when I tried to open AH, which I had to do, because I do no have the RNG god's blessings and keep getting duplicate cards, so in hopes of being able to sell them sometime in next 30 years...

p.s. the log is larger than maximum allowed file size :ddddd, I will back it up in a folder and contact me with an alternative.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the report. It seems like it was just a simple disconnect 🙂 Ideally the error message should be different in this case though. I adjusted the title.

• Zyna changed the title to Simple disconnects tell players to make bug reports