The PvP League - Phase III (Starting on 16.05.22)

Toggy

Hello Skyladies and Skylords,

It is finally time, the PvP League will start on the 16.05.22!

sunderer_smallest.jpgcommunity_splitter.png

But everything step by step, we finally have a PvP League Homepage  (big shoutout to Triggz), you can find all the info there. It is still under construction and some minor positions in Divisions, Admins or rules might change.

During the next week the Matchplan with all the upcoming matchups will be updated and released.

This homepage basically shows you three things:

• The Divisions and their Admins, check in which Division you ended up and bring your questions and complaints to me so we can find a solution.

• The Rulepage with all the rules, basically explaining how the league is meant to be played. If any clarification is needed hit me up.

• The Matchplan with the opponents each playweek. Not yet online but soon you will see the matchups for each week here, knowing who you have to play.

Notice that it's still under (minor) construction and some things may change. Depending on the feedback that is given I might post a FAQ on the webpage soon.

The first playweek will start on the 16.05. and once you played everyone in your Division the season will end, with a new one coming up after a little break. I am looking forward to all the great matches and the different decks being played, see you in the forge!

Greetings,

Toggy

• Majora featured and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to see how the single matches went? Would be interesting to see who won against whom. 

And what also would be pretty cool, to see some of the replays. So maybe make it mandatory (or at least give the possibility) to send the replays to the moderator of the league, or upload it directly somwhere?

RadicalX likes this

On 5/31/2022 at 3:09 PM, Sonaris said:

Is there a way to see how the single matches went? Would be interesting to see who won against whom. 

And what also would be pretty cool, to see some of the replays. So maybe make it mandatory (or at least give the possibility) to send the replays to the moderator of the league, or upload it directly somwhere?

Hey Sonaris,

at the moment it is not possible to check out individual stats or get easy access to replays. Both was planned but discarded for season 1 due to techinical limitations of the free wordpress and the work input. Also the biggest focus was on finally getting this league rolling.

Every admin can request replays and release them in packs, but since I am a lazy bastard I also did not do that myself so I can hardly ask this of the other admins.

Hopefully we can get both in season 2.

Greetings,

Toggy

• Majora unpinned this topic

Wait, I thought we had to collect the replays for proof 👀

Anyways, you can expect a bunch of replays from my division (3a) at the end of the league 😄 

As for individual stats, these are so far the standings for 3a:

image.thumb.png.9284feeee0cb897704745d2a6b1b0bdd.png