Mo - Discussion Thread

Kapo

I really wonder why there was no thread for Mo 😃

There is one point I would heavily suggest to change: If you kill the Walker, it shouldn't respawn - no matter which difficulty. It is presented on this map as a "special boss" option, and once you kill it, it shouldn't come back.

Edited by Kapo

Ye, it is really annoying if you are a bit slower with killing the ships that you need to kill the Bandit Walker again.

Also, those patrols seem random to me. Is it really random or is there some logic behind it? 

What's certainly is going to happen is the reduction of the aoc spawn rate on Standard difficulty. Unfortunately EA managed to configure it in the most twisted way imaginable, hence it won't make it this patch.

On 4/26/2022 at 6:28 PM, Kapo said:

There is one point I would heavily suggest to change: If you kill the Walker, it shouldn't respawn - no matter which difficulty. It is presented on this map as a "special boss" option, and once you kill it, it shouldn't come back.

I absolutely agree with you! The Bandit Commander should not "resurrect" once you manage to destroy it.

On the other hand, if it manages to flee through the tunnel while the Banits panic, it makes sense to me that he returns at the end, maybe even if you destroy the Raven Battleships quickly 😉. Just a thought.

Kapo likes this