Guide Navigation [New players--come here for all your needs]

• 4 weeks later...

I´d also like my guide to be added to the list , its a guide which might help new players which Orbs to use for PvE
http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/1422-which-color-to-choose-for-pve/
Just like Porous said , any feedback is appreciated since that can only enhance the guide iteself since I´ll update it on a regular base.

Edited by Shotty

I´d also like my guide to be added to the list , its a guide which might help new players which Orbs to use for PvE
http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/1422-which-color-to-choose-for-pve/
Just like Porous said , any feedback is appreciated since that can only enhance the guide iteself since I´ll update it on a regular base.

Added ;) Remind me to comment later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

May it should be added an option which helps non english speaking people, not an own language bord for every language of course.

But a Thread where needy people can see who people they can send a message to get a "translation or/and conclusion" of the things they want to know.

Actually I would be able to translate for every German with an english problem. (As example)

• 4 months later...

Have you considered adding PvP gameplay commentaries to the list? Both yourself (@Eirias), FarRock, and i believe a couple others in the community, have made very useful youtube-commentaries on what should be or should not be casted in certain scenarios. 

I Think newer players would gain a lot from watching them. 

1 hour ago, ferevus said:

Have you considered adding PvP gameplay commentaries to the list? Both yourself (@Eirias), FarRock, and i believe a couple others in the community, have made very useful youtube-commentaries on what should be or should not be casted in certain scenarios. 

I Think newer players would gain a lot from watching them. 

Maybe, but most of those are for entertainment, not really learning. I can put links to some of my tutorial series though, like Rookie Reviews.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Took me some time to dig this up, but I think it belongs here.

It tells for example how the flame crystal works. Unit will attack damage will follow this pattern with each attack 1x,1x,1x,1.25x,1.25x,1.25,1.5 till crystal wears off or got destroyed.

Also explains how the root network works and many more surprising hidden info.

Eirias and Navarr like this