Guide Navigation [New players--come here for all your needs]

This is where I would like to put all the useful guides that have come been written. Comment below on what should be included, and I'll edit them in!

New players! This should also be the place for you to comment on what guides you want see made. If they're not here, they don't exist! (In theory)

Another useful resource for beginners is the allbfcards website. You can locate this  at the very top of the page, titled "CardBase."

Also, I'll put a :bf: by guides I think are particularly useful. Obviously this will also go by my own:)

General Beginner Guides

:bf:Elendil & Kaldra's guide (Note that this is old and a bit outdated, but still has all the basics)

In-match interface guide [posted by Ilsyde]: 

Guide to Reading Cards [by Ilsyde]: 

Original EA tutorial videos [posted by LetsEinfallslos002] (Super outdated and inaccurate, but still interesting): 

Battleforge Dictionary [posted by Shalade]

FarRocks's Tutorial Videos [by FarRock]

PvP Guides

General Beginner Guides
ndclub's PvP beginner guide [by ndclub] (emphasis on beginners and cheap decks): 

:bf:Circadia's PvP guide (very outdated, but still has some QUALITY information. I'd recommend as the best guide out there):

Deck Building Guides
:bf:Comprehensive PvP Deck Building Guide [by me, Eirias]--general ideas, not specific cards (still in progress): 

:bf:PvP Matchups Overview by Faction [by @RadicalX and @Hirooo]

PvP Matchups Overview by Faction (old version) [by @RadicalX and @Hirooo]

Faction Guides
:bf: Shadow t1 Guide [by RadicalX]

:bf: Frost t1 Guide [by @RadicalX]
:bf: Nature t1 Guide [by @RadicalX]

PvE Guides

PvE Cards Breakdown and Maps [posted by Strek0za]

Which Faction should I play in PvE? [by Shotty]

Generic Pure Nature PvE Deck [by CAPTKlubber]

Pure Frost PvE Guide [by @Dallarian]

Cheap Beginner PvE Deck [by @Cocofang]

PvE Deckbuilding [by @Cocofang]

Battlegrounds:
:bf: rPvE Speedrunning guide [by Treim]: 

Maps:

PvE Expert Maps guide [by Petirdo] (probably abandoned, only 2 maps finished):

:bf:PvE Expert Maps for beginners [by @Dallarian] (still in progress but mostly done)

Other Guides

ndclub's Guide on PVE, Economy, and Life [by ndclub] (note that the economy aspects will be completely different. This should be replaced with a better, more updated guide when the game gets up): 

Guide to Trading [by PorousBoat] (more condensed than ndclub's)

Map Editor Activation Guide [by Menchrese]: 

Card Creater guide [by Ilsyde]: 

Discord Guide [by Kiwi]: 

List of Map Editor Youtube Tutorials [posted by MephistoRoss]: 

How to Calculate Math in Battleforge [by me, Eirias] (Video Format)

Guide to Stream through OBS [by anonyme0273]

Extracting BattleForge Sounds [by @Menchrese]

Hidden Card Info [by @MrXLink]

Map Creation Guide [by @Karl Lavafeld]

Skylords Marketplace Journal [by @Maze]

Higher Quality Rendered Artwork [by @lFrostAvatar]

Replay Analyzer [by @dreaddy]
Forum Guides

:bf:Useful Forum Features guide [by ladadoos]: 

Metagross31 and JTO4 like this

• 3 weeks later...

@WotdeFack and @XxAndroidxX have requested a nature and shadow t1 guide. Does anyone want to make one? From the players I knew, I think dekka or beijinguy would be the best for nature, and TBPeti for shadow. I don't know if they have the time or inclination to do it though, so this is an open call for guides in those areas.

In the future, this should be the thread where you request guides.

you should add this one to your list: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/1054-interface-and-game-mechanics-guide/

@WotdeFack and @XxAndroidxX have requested a nature and shadow t1 guide. Does anyone want to make one? From the players I knew, I think dekka or beijinguy would be the best for nature, and TBPeti for shadow. I don't know if they have the time or inclination to do it though, so this is an open call for guides in those areas.

In the future, this should be the thread where you request guides.

@dekka already said he wants to do a t1 nature/ pure nature guide:

so that is my part :)

i will make a nature t1 / pure nature guide again.....

xhightech we can upload some nature t1 vs fire t1  replays ;) 

you should add this one to your list: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/1054-interface-and-game-mechanics-guide/

@dekka already said he wants to do a t1 nature/ pure nature guide:

It's already on there :)

I put it under PvP general beginner guides, but I think I should organize it better.... maybe just put it under "other gameplay?" Or should I make a new category....

It's already on there :)

I put it under PvP general beginner guides, but I think I should organize it better.... maybe just put it under "other gameplay?" Or should I make a new category....

I think that fits best in 'Other Gameplay Guides'. Its not about PVE or PVP only, but is still gameplay related so it should get into that catagory.

Is there a reason you don't link the EA tutorials?

I am only wonderin about that

I must not have seen them. Oh, you mean those 7 or so vids by Phenomic? I saw them but I sort of felt they were a waste of time. It looked very cheesy and didn't include much actually useful information. I'd be happy to include them if you think I should though.

I cannot find the EA videos. Can you direct me to them?

Here is the link to the first episode, you should be able to find the rest. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlM32p15xYU

You can also check this thread, wich has all the EA tutorial videos: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/1045-eas-battleforge-tutorials-english-and-german/ 

Here is the link to the first episode, you should be able to find the rest. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlM32p15xYU

You can also check this thread, wich has all the EA tutorial videos: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/1045-eas-battleforge-tutorials-english-and-german/ 

Ah, yes. That's the one I was looking for. Thank you.

You're coming along on yours?

I haven't started. I'm still deciding what to mention and how detailed the forum guide should be. Or if I should perhaps just mention a few useful things that people might not know about. More of a "did you know...".