uploading

Ghostrider

After a match, switch post-game screen into statistics tab and press "save replay".

obraz.thumb.png.b14179a70e67e8f9f3dd08122695e62c.png

The replay will be saved in Documents/Battleforge/replays

Alternatively, after the game (or after leaving score screen) you may go to same folder as above, and rename "autosave.pmv" into anything else.

Then you may left click the file --> drag it into the conversation with relevant person and it will be attached.

Lans likes this

Not sure which direction you are asking and this info is in all the event pages I seen (PS although is not very detailed).

Main thing is you  need to locate "replays" folder and that is typically under (replace with your local <username>): C:\Users\<username>\Documents\BattleForge\replays 

replays.png.7956daa90e7aac5e8c51810d0bb4bd8b.png

Usually you can go from "Quick Access" -> "Documents" -> "BattleForge" -> "replays" also (at least that is how it looks like on my PC).

To save and send replays you usually want to rename autosave.pmv (the last automatically saved replay, unless you did as @Dallarian said above and saved it manually) as required by event then upload that via direct message to event host or as otherwise instructed.

You can do reverse for viewing replay files: download replay and move them to replays folder.

view_replays.png.452e451da553274232e3dde04e332461.png

Not sure if this is right place to ask this kind of questions but I'll let the forum mods handle that. 🙂 Welcome and have fun!

Edited by Lans
typos and clarification
Metagross31, Dallarian and Volin like this