Official 2p rPvE Contest#3 Last Resort - Stream: 25.05.2022 16:30 CEST

Hello Skylords, Skyladies and other Skybeings.

Welcome to the third official rPvE event!
We hope you will have a lot of fun with this event!

THE CONTEST HAS ENDED

If you want to see the winners click here, the replays wil be cast on our twitch channel.

1124256660_logo_for_events(1).png.5314cff26fc137c2f0ff4c9203feff0f.png

Everything you need to know:

• Event            - rPvE 2player, Map of the Month
  • Difficulty      - Choose your own!
  • Date             - 16.04.2022 - 30.04.2022
  • Rules            - Only units allowed! (No Spells, Arcanes, Enchantments or Buildings)
  • Prizes           - Boosters for top 50% players
  • Stream         - 25.05.2022 16:30 CEST at Twitch
  • Replays        - Through DM to me on Discord (Minashigo Hiko#1126) or through PM on the forum (@Minashigo Hiko).

Sign-up

Send in your fastest replay, including the player names,your reached time And your difficulty 
For example: "Hiko_Majora_Time_00h20m30s_Diff6"

You can send in your replays until the 30.04.2022. 
You can find your replays here: Documents=>Battleforge=>replays

Please note: 
You are allowed to send in different replays, but only the fastest one with the highest difficulty will count. Difficulty>time

Meaning that if you compete with multiple teams, the team that has the best time will also be your personal best time

Prize pool

The following prize pool will be adjusted according to the amount of participants.
The prices are 
per person. If you compete with multiple teams, only your highest place will be rewarded :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st place                        10 general Booster packs

2nd place                       9 general Booster packs

3rd place                        8 general Booster packs

4th-8th place                 5 general Booster packs

9th-50% place               1 general Booster pack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crusade_smallest.thumb.jpg.98d3dccc997ea5de0e09032d6c4c6d13.jpg.5e5cc642ebd05af971e147f0d22c87d7.jpg

Rules

1. The team with the fastest time wins.
  2. Use only cards that are units.
  3. Only Map of the month
  4. Any difficulty, starting with 2 and up to 6 is allowed, the higher the better.
  5. The entry has to be a victory
  6. Have fun!

Sunderer.jpg

We are looking forward to seeing all your replays!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Skylords Reborn Team

Ultralord, Hodron, Kapo and 3 others like this

• Minashigo Hiko changed the title to Official 2p rPvE Contest#3 Last Resort - UNTIL 30.04.2022

We have often been surprised by "new" names that were far ahead in the rankings. Don't think right from the start that you can't do it "anyway". Especially with this Challenge I think it is very "newplayerbase" friendly. Especially because of the lack of teamplay through the restriction >only units<, the teams that often lead the rankings do not really have an advantage through the long-standing acquaintance and voice. Glad to at least make an attempt at the challange and look forward to reading new names of players who will be in the rankings.

/wanky

Metagross31 likes this

We are sorry for the current trouble with the running event.

As this event was originally planned in rpve 4 and tested in 5 it seemed too easy and therefore we increased it to 6 before publishing.

As it turned out the camp developments between 5 and 6 were drastically different and made the T3 an insane job.

So we decided, to turn this whole event a bit and hotfixed the whole situation:

We changed the difficulty requirement to minimum 2, you can now compete with any difficulty BUT the higher the difficulty the more weight it has in the leaderboard!

We hope that this opens the event again to a wider player base and encourages you to try to push your limits on other difficulties.

We are very happy for all your early feedback!

TLDR:

Difficulty minimum reduced to 2.

Maximum is still 6.

You can now participate with any difficulty, the higher the better.

Leaderboard will be Difficulty>time

Thanks for adjusting the event - yeah the T3 on the right side is straight up insane, atleast without spells. 😵

But I gotta say I am kinda confused now, is there a formula which calculates in difficulty and time? 🤔

Or is it just any time in 6 is ranking higher than on 5 or lower?

This would honestly make the adjustments pretty pointless, since probably most people can complete it on 6,

if the left player moves right with T4 units and secures the T3 and 4 for the right player.

(at least thats how I did it in the first two tries - was possible but uuuultra slow - 19 and 21 minutes 😅)

2 hours ago, Reverend830 said:

But I gotta say I am kinda confused now, is there a formula which calculates in difficulty and time? 🤔

Sounds like if you did it at difficulty 6 and 22 mins (max time) it'll still be considered better than any time you can achieve at difficulty 5 (even at some outrageously low time).

I tried soloing a few times on 2nd position and aggro'ing camp right next to T3 while trying to take T3 is really hard (feels impossible) with T1/T2 units only. 1st position is better/easier and so far I have managed with barely much time left. I think this means there will be some team work to be had even if it is different from the typical team work (with spells).

I guess I'll try to look for someone to work with to do a proper run at it this time but game is not very responsive for me today so far...

Edited by Lans
Minashigo Hiko likes this

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, EcHo24 said:

image.thumb.png.f42a73b708bbc2f18b2573a56e13b19c.png

I had some problems regarding my pc the last week.

A follow up comment is on its way and will arrive today!

I am sorry for the delay and therefore will already reveal the top 50% and what the other half will be able to earn randomly.

Thank you all for your patience!

• Minashigo Hiko changed the title to Official 2p rPvE Contest#3 Last Resort - Stream: 23.05.2022 16:30 CEST

I was already wondering if the time from RadicalX and Hirooo was a run for this event or just a normal run with spells to mask their time. Cool to see that is was an event run and Im really looking forward to the stream/replay. Congrats to the winners and thanks for hosting this event!

Edited by MephistoRoss

• Minashigo Hiko changed the title to Official 2p rPvE Contest#3 Last Resort - Stream: 25.05.2022 16:30 CEST
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Majora unfeatured and unpinned this topic