Card interactions?

Demiron

So, I remember messing around with Banditos in the Forge and when I got bored of them I summoned a hostile Harvester to end their puny little lives when they cried`[i]Ay carramba![/i]` at the sigh of him. Needless to say they cheered me up so much I let them live (.... a little longer).

Can you recall any other interactions between units?

i can only slightly remember but...when nature units were near my darkelf assasins told them to go hunt butterflies or something like that - i loved those rare moments when the different factions started hating on each other ^^ The nature units were pretty chill, though, they were only like: ,,eww...shadow guys!''

[quote='SunWu II.' pid='10611' dateline='1438120087']
i can only slightly remember but...when nature units were near my darkelf assasins told them to go hunt butterflies or something like that - i loved those rare moments when the different factions started hating on each other ^^ The nature units were pretty chill, though, they were only like: ,,eww...shadow guys!''
[/quote]

Oh, I remember that as well...they used to say `Shadow...away!` or something like that, if I recall correctly.  :D