30h+ Obesity Stream Videos

Obesity

@WindHunter I have some replays on my old laptop. Are you interested in those? (There might allready be a thread for this... If so, Im sorry.) I used to be Hero so it's not that highlevel gameplay as you probably got by obesity... 

If you check my signature, just updated, you can click the embedded link and go to my commentary thread. Inside I have a short description of what I usually look for in replays, but this criteria is suspended until the game actually starts. Do you have videos or the replay files? Unfortunately we do not have a way to view replays until the game comes out, but when it does I'd be glad to take a look.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how many players will start/continue with PvP commentaries (and PvE as well) on YouTube?

So far everyone seems interested by it and keeps coming back to it

Lots of people I guess, plus myself, I will do some commentaries of my PvE games.

I wonder how many players will start/continue with PvP commentaries (and PvE as well) on YouTube?

So far everyone seems interested by it and keeps coming back to it

I've heard so many people say they want to start either commentating or just posting videos on youtube or even lifestream. It will be interesting to see who becomes the most "watched"  one. 

I still think that a community run youtube channel could work very well: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/920-community-run-youtube-channel/

I am almost certain he will, his commentaries are known and the forum is well aware of them 

his tutorials are good and useful and it's fun to watch 

I think farrock will stay the most watched one. As he was before.

I'm talking about the new commentators - or people that have close to no subscribers and/or Battleforge content. Who will be the most viewed out of the new ones.

I'm talking about the new commentators - or people that have close to no subscribers and/or Battleforge content. Who will be the most viewed out of the new ones.

the one who deserves it, the one who gets the best timing to start the channel and will be propagated well

• 2 years later...