Shrine of Martyrs is kinda...

Eazay

Instead of making it refund power when freezing enemies, they could make it refund void power every time your own units get attacked. This would allow frost to regain void power by defending whenever their walls or buildings are attacked. During attacks, they would regain void just by tanking or using dreadnought, and also grinder. Refund is when "getting attacked" and not based on damage sustained so that frost can use their damage mitigation and not be penalized. And for the love of God please make it 1 frost orb 2 neutrals, I don't know anyone who would build another frost orb just for martyrs.

Rather than reworking SoMa (again). One could take this idea and make a new card (obviously no thought went into numbers):

Name: Soulstone

Cost: 50 Power (Frost) (Frost)

Class: Shrine - Support building, does not attack. 

Unsealed Knowledge (passive) - On death, immediately transfer 50% of the owner player's current void power back into the acutal power pool.

Unkillable (passive) - This entity cannot be deleted/sacrificed by the controlling player.

HP: 1000

Edited by Mynoduesp

3 hours ago, Mynoduesp said:

Rather than reworking SoMa (again). One could take this idea and make a new card (obviously no thought went into numbers):

Name: Soulstone

Cost: 50 Power (Frost) (Frost)

Class: Shrine - Support building, does not attack. 

Unsealed Knowledge (passive) - On death, immediately transfer 50% of the owner player's current void power back into the acutal power pool.

Unkillable (passive) - This entity cannot be deleted/sacrificed by the controlling player.

HP: 1000

That does not really encourage defending though 😛 More like ''please destroy this building'' 

40 minutes ago, Majora said:

That does not really encourage defending though 😛 More like ''please destroy this building'' 

I like the concept of getting an advantage (void recycle) in a defensiv manner, but took technical limitation/easier implementation into account. There's nothing wrong with a sac lamb, fire has litteraly a bomb for enemies to bash into. Give the proposed "Soulstone" an additional AoE taunt abbility and *bam* another layer of complexity. 😄

Sidenote: Correct me if I'm wrong, there is no trigger on damage taken so far, thus making the proposed effect somewhat impossible (or at least far fetched).

7 hours ago, Mynoduesp said:

Sidenote: Correct me if I'm wrong, there is no trigger on damage taken so far, thus making the proposed effect somewhat impossible (or at least far fetched).

I don't think so either, but other mechanics already exist like revenge and life weaving, or wrath gazer's pain link. So this could utilize that system but instead of mimicking damage it would just refund void power.