discord problem

joe west

I have started this game about 4 months ago. My son saw me playing this game and it looks fun so he also joined this game.  He created acct. on this pc and created the discord acct. also on this pc.  But when he tried to play it did not work.  I have acct, on this pc as well so he could not play the game since we both sharing the same pc.  Since he created the discord acct before me his name is on the discord therefore I could not link my acct, to the discord acct I have created. See what you can do to fix it for me thanks

If need be you can wipe his discord acct. out since he cannot play any way .

There is no relation between Discord and Skylords Reborn, besides communication and community interaction. Discord accounts are in no way connected to Skylords Reborn. Forum accounts on the other hand are. Are you referring to those? 

Please clarify the exact issue a bit more so we can figure out how to help you. 

Some Windows users have reported that using a web version of the app helps reset the app session. To do this, visit discord.com and login to the web version. Once logged in using the right credentials launch the app on your PC, discord should work properly now. As a last resort, uninstall and reinstall the app again.

See: https://technumus.com/restart-discord/