Which one is more fun?

Naturee

Reforge or Open Booster?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you find more fun

• Open boosters
    • Reforge

oh, boosters because you get cards, like ROOT NETWORK, to obliterate bandits (in PvP):, and some particularly powerful undead risen spells

for playing in the EXPERT Maps, it's always worth in the end, learning new tactics, no matter how long It takes to ruin a coldsnap player

1 hour ago, WindHunter said:

I quite like Reforging. There is a certain kind of joy watching my collection of cards slowly precede from a pile of commons/uncommons to rares and ultra-rares.

Booster opening is more fun, but what I also loved was the feeling of a clean inventory. Not only because you get an upgraded selection, but the "trash" vanishing from my posession.

Volin likes this

1 hour ago, Kapo said:

Booster opening is more fun, but what I also loved was the feeling of a clean inventory. Not only because you get an upgraded selection, but the "trash" vanishing from my posession.

For me, being able to have a cleaned-up inventory (without tedious trading) provides me more pleasure than opening a promo harvester. 😄

Kapo likes this