Toggys Tome Tournament #3 TODAY -TESTSERVER-

Toggy

Hello Skyladies and Skylords,

It is time for chaos, it is time for a new tome tournament!

sunderer_smallest.jpgcommunity_splitter.png

When?
On Sunday 30.01.22 starting on 2pm CET (Berlin time), the stream will start about 30 minutes in advance,
Deckbuilding starts arround 1pm! 

Format?
The tournament will be played as a 1on1 best of 3 double elimination tournament, grand finals will be best of 5, no reset. The grand finalist coming from the winnerbracket will start with a win (1-0) already.

The format will be Tome, meaning you will build your decks for this tournament out of a booster pool I provide to you. We will play on the Testserver.

Prize Pool! (subject to change)
1st place  - 3 Booster packs
2nd place - 2 Booster packs
3rd place - 1 Booster pack

+ some of the new cards for the top ~50% of all participants!

Organisation and sign-up
The tournament will be organized in challonge, sign up using the button below. 

image.png

I will send you a list of your cardpool ~1h before the tournament starts, so be available in Discord. I will not send you 8 actual boosters.
We will play on the Testserver.

Rules! (read this)

Be online in Discord or the forum ~1h before the tournament starts to receive your cardpool. If I cannot find you you cannot participate.

Disconnection during a game results in a default loss. If both sides agree it is possible to have a remake.

• Not showing up to your match after 15 minutes results in a default loss. The plan is to play a round of matches every ~30 mins.

• After your match, go to Challonge and insert the result. That is done by clicking on your match and selecting the winner/stats . The brackets will be updated automatically.

• The Map Pool is: 1st round: Haladur, 2nd round: Simai, 3rd: Elyon, 4th: Lajesh, 5th: Uro and 6th: Yrmia (same pool as in ranked duel). The first match of the round will be played on the fixed map, then it is losers choice.  The winning player (who won the previous match in this bo3) also has to lock in his deck first.

• The brackets for the tournament will be shuffled before the tournament starts.

• Use your Battleforge name for the tournament. If your Challonge account differs from your Battleforge account name use the "Sign up with an alternate name" feature or change your name for the tournament in the settings. Finding your opponent will be a LOT easier this way.

Questions
Reply in this thread if you have questions, I will check it out later.

Best regards,
Toggy

Ultralord, RadicalX, Dutchy and 2 others like this

I am a bit torn. On the one hand, it was a lot of fun to build the decks (under certain time pressure) at the last Tome tournament and especially to take the one round from you. Damn I was a bit proud 🙂 But on the other hand I'm no pvp player at all and feel aways a bit uncomfortable. I will make up my mind until tomorrow evening.

Anyways I'll join the stream party as usual of course!

Majora and Dutchy like this

2 minutes ago, Volin said:

I am a bit torn. On the one hand, it was a lot of fun to build the decks (under certain time pressure) at the last Tome tournament and especially to take the one round from you. Damn I was a bit proud 🙂 But on the other hand I'm no pvp player at all and feel aways a bit uncomfortable. I will make up my mind until tomorrow evening.

Anyways I'll join the stream party as usual of course!

Haha I get what you mean. I felt the same by participating in your contest a little while ago, but it was still fun!

I hope to see you there!

Dutchy and Volin like this

• Majora pinned and featured this topic

Please remember to be online on discord so Toggy can send you your cardpool. You can reach Toggy at Toggy#8400
If you dont have discord, be sure to let us know here so Toggy can send your pool through the forum instead. 

Follow the livestream for information during the tournament. 

• Majora changed the title to Toggys Tome Tournament #3 TODAY -TESTSERVER-
5 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Please use your Live account name, otherwise we do not know where to send the rewards. On the test server there are not many people, so your opponent should be able to find you anyways.

Please confirm with @Toggy

Hey,

Absolutely right. As long as we (and your opponent) can find you its alright.

Dont forget to hit me up on discord at ~1pm for your decks! Toggy#8400

If you do not have discord (shame on you for making this complicated) I can also send it to you via forum PM.

See you soon,

Toggy

wibryz and Dutchy like this

• Majora unfeatured and unpinned this topic