Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Destoyerfros

Which was your favorite PvE map?

I'd vote for bad harvest as well.

I think it is a one of a kind map. Everyone goes their own way and we have to rely on each player success. On normal difficulty one can't really lose and yet a great map to introduce the game to new people I think. Despite of not being too hard on normal, winning still feels like a "Good job team" final comment.

I might also be super bias on this as this is the first 4p map that I got to play and was one of the reason to get me hooked to this game.

My favorite map was Guns of Lyr, it was so fun to play solo and want to defend on this map with different cards :)

Probably Titans or King Of The Giants.

Both gave a good sense of teamwork and progression through the map and got tense when one of your teammates was struggling.

On 3/13/2018 at 6:04 PM, ferevus said:

Either Badharvest or Insane God. They were fun to do solo honestly. Didn't like them nearly as much with 4p 

Bad harvest solo? Teach me senpai

My favourite though was probably Titans..I liked the chaotic ending and the way we brought down Brannoc

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Demiron said:

My favourite though was probably Titans..I liked the chaotic ending and the way we brought down Brannoc

Superbuffed mutating frenzy ftw

29m0v37.jpg

Edited by Necrospaz

14 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

Bad harvest solo? Teach me senpai

haha. @n3tax posted a link to the beta for it. There's a couple thing you can do differently from how it is shown in the video but that's pretty much the set-up. It is honestly much easier to do than dwarven riddle was.

Well when I played the story for the first time I really enjoyed playing Mo :-P Later on I received my Mo Promo and then my love changed to Bad Harvest and Guns of Lyr!

Spent so much time on those Missions! But the most time I spent on Battleground speedruns tbh :P