Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Destoyerfros

Which was your favorite PvE map?

also the map were rogan said sie griffen uns wie wilde tiere an at the beginning (dont know the english version=))

encouters twilight.

Please keep it in english :)

She said she loved "all of her and not partialy part by part only the whole" no idea wut she talking about but just translating.

I Would definitely say Bad Harvest! becuase it hooked  you in as one of the first quests you get to do! Also was a great quest to get your friends to start playing the game as well. 

I played A LOT of Raven's End, so it's probably my favourite!

Although I think my second favourite would be King of the Giants, I think. At least I think that's the one with all 4 characters in different corners. And everyone meets in the middle to go fight the boss in the top center! Also spent a lot of time playing it. 

I played A LOT of Raven's End, so it's probably my favourite!

Although I think my second favourite would be King of the Giants, I think. At least I think that's the one with all 4 characters in different corners. And everyone meets in the middle to go fight the boss in the top center! Also spent a lot of time playing it. 

King of Giants was definitely one of my favourites as well... 

and let me add that buffed Rifle Cultists made it clear they don't want no Giants here with a big BOOM :D

Guns of Lyr hands down.

It felt genius to take the orbs without killing the guards with a swift unit and suiciding it.

Rushing that Church of Negation @ mid to solo.

And even with a team it could be fun.

Definitely the dwarven riddle I played that map a lot of times, a close second would be guns of lyr and on my third place is empire.

Bad harvest had to be my favourite PvE map of all time! Only because you and your friends (or randoms) have to split up and save two different objectives and then regroup to defeat the boss at the end!