How do you feel about English voicelines in a non-English setting?

Majora

How do you feel about English voicelines in a non-English setting?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preference regarding new voicelines?

• I play in German, and prefer the new English voicelines over no sound at all
    • I play in German, and I prefer no voicelines over English
    • I play in French, and prefer the new English voicelines over no sound at all
    • I play in French, and I prefer no voicelines over English
    • I play in Russian, and prefer the new English voicelines over no sound at all
    • I play in Russian, and I prefer no voicelines over English

We have implemented English voicelines for Banzai Lord and Amii Paladin for each version of the game, as mentioned in Community Update 17.

Adding voicelines is a ton of work, both for the voice actors and those implementing. Because of this, we currently are only able to provide voicelines in English. We have added these English voicelines into each version of the game, no matter what language you play it in. We would like your opinion on this. If you play the game on German, French or Russian would you prefer your cards to be without sound, or with English voicelines? 

If you want to help with the implementation of voicelines and have experience with video and audio, please check out our open position for Video Editor. 

Deadman likes this