mi cuenta la reiniciaron

BRANROSES

Que tal, tengo una duda, ya que anteriormente tenia mi cuenta con muchas cartas y ya estaba mas avanzada mi cuenta, deje de jugar por 1 año aproximadamente ya que no tenia pc, y ahora que regreso a jugar me aparece como si hiciera un registro nuevo y desde cero, alguien me puede ayudar para saber si puedo recuperar mi cuenta o ya no se puede, de que me perdi?

anexo video donde se muestra la cuenta que tenia y la fecha de agravación, lo hice para la comunidad hispana y que pudieran descargarlo 

Hello @BRANROSES Please keep the Forum in English. If your English is not that great, please use a translator like DeepL: https://www.deepl.com/translator

As for your question, You played the game in beta. Last year, the game has been fully released, and with that we wiped everyone's accounts for a clean start. It is not possible to retrieve cards, bfp, etc from before the wipe. Since then we have added many new features to the game like quests, achievements, reforge and more. All of these will help you progress further. 
We hope you will give the game another chance.

Best regards,

Ducthy