Official 2p rPvE Contest#2 The Bandit alliance - Difficulty 9 - UNTIL 31.01.2022

54 minutes ago, Ragenarok said:

But you don't spawn those units either, right?
The Grim Bahir does?

If I understood the rules right, it doesn't matter how a unit is spawned - through a spell, an effect like Grim Bahir applies.... the only thing that counts is that you gain no ground presence.

Minashigo Hiko likes this
4 hours ago, Ragenarok said:

But you don't spawn those units either, right?
The Grim Bahir does?

This is covered in the FAQ:

• Am I allowed to spawn or create units via a spell or ability?
As long as these units don't give ground presence, yes.
The only source of ground presence in your game should be the one unit you have chosen (per player).

Minashigo Hiko likes this
14 minutes ago, Ragenarok said:

How do you review your own replays?
I've got a few saves, but Don't know how to view them to make sure I submit the correct one.

The way they get named automatically doesn't make it easier to find the replay I want to submit

you can view them ingame --> be in the Forge  --> Book icon on the top -->Profile --> Replay icon on the right side --> names will be as they are named in the replay folder but you can see the finish times of the replay selected, so as long as you know what your replay time is you should be fine. The replays are ordered based on recency, so if you know a date you can skip quite a few as well.
Also you can change the names of replays outside the game by changing the name in the following folder:  C:\User\Battleforge\replays

Edited by Treim