Scrolling Touchpad

Vultagx

Since the latest Update the scrolling function via touchpad is distrubed.

If I try to scroll upwards in any menu the scrollbar is going down all the time. If the scrollbar has reached the bottom and I continue trying the bar will shorty go up and directly down.

Via mouse this issue doesn´t happen and in other games or programs the touchpad is working well.

If a USB mouse is working as usual, it's an indicator, that there hasn't been any changes within the game. Actually it would require a lot of work to change the scroll wheel behavior (if it is possible at all - I'm not a client dev so I can't tell you).

The difference looks more like a driver related problem of your touch pad and is probably just a coincidence. You can try to change the direction in which you have to scroll via the Windows mouse settings. Then you can check if it has any effect on the game.

Hi Aviator,

thanks for the answer. The driver was working before and no update has been installed in the past months. A USB mouse is working fine. From my pov it has to be something inside the game/client. As I told if I scroll up very quickly the scrollbar inside the game reacts shortly and is going upwards but after the short movement it will instantly go down again.

You don´t need to change anything. I just want to let you guys know that there is "small" issue in this case. If somebody is playing this game via touchpad you can´t help them at all. 😉