Changing game window size?

chickennoodler

Yeah, after last night, something changed and the smallest window mode now is humongous.

1280 by 768 now covering most of the laptop screen.

Is there any way I can modify this window size? I have no interest playing the game

in stretched out fun house dimensions, but i can't figure out how to make it smaller.

You can try that. But all possible resolutions should be able to select in the options menu. If the resolution is not possible because there were some removed IIRC, you can simply set it back to another one either via the config or via the options menu.

It does for sure not crash your computer in a way that you can't recover it. You might have to restart it if the game hangs.

On 12/25/2021 at 1:26 PM, Aviat0r said:

You can try that. But all possible resolutions should be able to select in the options menu. If the resolution is not possible because there were some removed IIRC, you can simply set it back to another one either via the config or via the options menu.

It does for sure not crash your computer in a way that you can't recover it. You might have to restart it if the game hangs.

Okies. I will try messing with the width of the config.json then.

Thank you Aviat0r.