When I start on the map, I have this error at different time intervals "your client has lost the connection to the server"

ArgoaneZ

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know what our russian friend is trying to say but I think I have the same problem. Sometimes when I try to start a game (everyone has checked "ready" and I click on "launch"), tho countdown doesnt start for me and I get that box saying "your client has lost the connection to the server" and the client just closes and I have to restart SR.

When another one starts the match by clicking "launch", I dont even get that text box and instead the client just instantly shuts down.

It doesnt happen always but almost every day at least once or twice, so I would like to know what I can do to make it stop.

I reinstalled the game just a week ago because of thios issue but that didnt stop it. So whats going on here?