Anniversary Patch Bugs

chickennoodler

Rough list of bugs I've seen as of the new Dec 18 2021 patch.

If you see more bugs, have some fun and post it here or post a new topic more formally

in this bug report forum section using the format.

--------------------------------------------------

newly found--Bandit sorceress blue blessed installation doesn't display her effect on the building.

Can still use exit building button. Either not working, or ability display not working.

Invisible amii phantoms. *spears only. no bodies. True phantoms, spooky spears only.

Inventory (the card icon tab top left)  card search filters for colors not filtering out duo color cards like lost,

amii, twi, bandits correctly. When u filter purp orb only as example, bandits and lost cards still show up.

Market  AH search function is not sorting correctly when only Rarity filters in particular are used. It currently requires indicating card type

like "squad" or else it pulls only common cards as search results.

Molten boss in rpve fire faction can somehow cause massive lag, enough to potentially drop people.

XXXX wind hunter cleanse ability cant target any air units

either ability bug or needs description change

**edit: Description it is. This change was Intentional

XXXX *special case. I had gold upgraded all cards before this new patch.

'We have the technology' achievement not interacting with upgrading the new cards after having upgraded all the cards.

***Zyna says this is intentional. Not a bug

--------

life of change bugs? Not sure these are bugs

--------

inventory card icon covers bfp when players in forge. Can't see how much bfp you have if its covered

by inventory yea?

Banzai lord ability never seems to changes color to indicate it is ready. This could be an ability color choice issue.

**edit: Having looked closer, It's just when ability is ready, its a grayish + brown. Very similar to cooldown gray, especially if you don't look closely.

Inventory (the card icon tab top left)  card search filters for colors not filtering out duo color cards like lost, amii, twi, bandits correctly. When u filter purp orb only as example, bandits and lost cards still show up.

That was not always the case even before. I already change it to exclude splashes with not selected colors, but not sure, when will be next patch.

Market  AH search function is not sorting correctly when only Rarity filters in particular are used. It currently requires indicating card type like "squad" or else it pulls only common cards as search results.

Well this is bug on my side 😞 There is limit that you can search only for up to 500 cards, but by adding the advanced filtering options, some filters check specifically for U3 versions of the card (and because U0, and U3 are different cards) I forget to add filter to collect only base ids, so without additional filters it can easily be over 500 😞 It is fixed, but not sure when will be next patch.

inventory card icon covers bfp when players in forge. Can't see how much bfp you have if its covered by inventory yea?

🤔 what resolution are you playing on? Originally there was supposed to be some UI rework at the same time, but not enough people, so it get pushed to next patch, because it should not affect most resolutions.

On 12/19/2021 at 7:40 AM, chickennoodler said:

'We have the technology' achievement not interacting with upgrading the new cards after having upgraded all the cards.

This is working as intended. Completed achievements stay completed.

Molten boss in rpve fire faction can somehow cause massive lag, enough to potentially drop people.

On 12/19/2021 at 2:16 PM, Fimion said:

I can confirm that Molten Golem causes lags and freezes.

Can you guys attach replays and videos? I have not experienced this myself.

Banzai lord ability never seems to changes color to indicate it is ready. This could be an ability color choice issue.

I cannot reproduce this, can you make a video?

Also, the next time make one post for each bug please, ideally with replays, screenshots, or videos attached.

17 hours ago, Zyna said:

This is working as intended. Completed achievements stay completed.

Can you guys attach replays and videos? I have not experienced this myself.

I cannot reproduce this, can you make a video?

Also, the next time make one post for each bug please, ideally with replays, screenshots, or videos attached.

Banzai lord :

Having looked closer again, not a bug, the ability icons just look too similar due to ability background choice. Both icons are

grayish brown and gray from left to right, so I guess i'm having a really hard time seeing it.

1080351902_2021-12-2121_24_20-BattleForge1.2retail.png.3d138dacf462cbdb165762aee576197d.png

Molten boss:

I will if I see the lag bug again. I don't see this boss reliably enough to do testing.

Hopefully the bug trigger is not Banzai lord purp+  purp banzai birds + boss ability interaction. (I don't have Banzai purp.)

On 12/19/2021 at 8:40 AM, chickennoodler said:

newly found--wind hunter cleanse ability cant target any air units

either ability bug or needs description change

This was an intended change to go along with the buffs Windhunter received, but apparently we did not adjust the description.

@WindHunter @LEBOVIN FYI

chickennoodler likes this

• 5 months later...
  • Zyna changed the title to Anniversary Patch Bugs