Ravenheart

Draconnor

This is intended. Double Ravenheart is already a top tier deck and synergizes with Jorne's "Giant Shelter" ability. Making it synergize with Corsair this way might push it even higher. Also, Ravenheart is a legendary, not a Bandits units and it would be odd to make an exception like this.

• 9 months later...

Blight is literally the leader of the cPvE Bandits and thematically we would much rather see Ravenheart and Corsairs than Ravenheart and Jorne.

However, if you have Ravenheart in a Bandit deck then you will obviously be bringing attack buffs, Ravenheart will be a strong choice for any buffs, and external buffs don't stack.

Corsairs are great for buffing everything else, the Ravenheart deserves better.

There are plans for eventually expanding on the Ravenheart deck through introduction of other notable Raven squadron cards as legendaries. I think this is the correct path forward, not making an arbitrary exception to the faction-legendary divide. Additionally, allowing Corsair to affect Ravenheart would require a full rebalance of Ravenheart's stats to compensate and essentially make it useless outside of Bandit decks. 

4 hours ago, WindHunter said:

[...] not making an arbitrary exception to the faction-legendary divide. [...] 

The deck already heavily profits by an arbitrary exception; Promos circumventing the legendary rule. ;D

Edited by Mynoduesp

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2021 at 10:07 PM, Draconnor said:

Could Ravenheart count as a Bandit unit? it woluld make him great with current corsairs in PvE 😉

And its simply Sad that blight don't count as bandit 😉 Especially sad for Blight himself 😜

Ravenheart can heal from Rioter's retreat, so i belive he does count as a Bandit Type unit, in order to test this, damage ravenheart and put him close to a rioter's retreat tower (above) and he will heal very fast just like bandit units do, unless i mistake something there. Correct me if i am wrong.

22 minutes ago, Cocofang said:

Ravenheart is not categorized as Bandit. The buff icon from Rioter's Retreat also doesn't show up. You probably confused it with the regular idle-healing around buildings.

Ah, i was always confused since he healed pretty fast unlike other units when standing near a building, thanks for clearing it up.