remove or change Shatter Ice

Fimion

Since Shatter Ice is frequently causing the game to lag and freeze i think something needs to be done about this.

I already reported this bug in the "Report A Bug" section https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/8535-shatter-ice-causing-game-to-freeze/ but according to Kubik it is currently not possible to fix this bug.

So here are some suggestions: 

Change the animation, its basically just a reskinned eruption anyway.

Change the effect, for example: Frozen units in a 30m radius take  300% more damage for 30 seconds.

If those changes dont fix the problem simply completely remove Shatter Ice and add a new card.

Fundus likes this

I am against the idea.

While considering something in that regard is an option, I believe it is too early to suggest any changes.

The topic could use investigation and finding the actual cause, however, even if I play less than you, I don't think I ever heard about anything similar. I use Shatter Ice in almost every single my deck, so I do not think "frequently" is a good word in this case.
It would certainly be helpful if more Skylords shared their experience on that, because currently I do not think it is a problem, as there is lack of information about scale of the phenomena.

Edited by Dallarian
JarodDempsey likes this

Actually im also against changing Shatter Ice if this bug can be fixed because i really like this card.

I dont know how many people have this problem but i have it on all of my PCs. Some Friends of mine also have that problem.

A couple of hours ago i was playing with someone who used Shatter Ice all the time and i had 3 freezes that lasted for about 1 minute so that match was almost unplayable for me.

Dallarian and Fundus like this

To me it seems you are already 100% convinced that Shatter Ice is the card causing this issue. As I see it, this is purely hypothetical so far, and there is no clear evidence for this.

Considering the lack of conclusive evidence, I will close this topic. Please continue the discussion in the post in Report a Bug.

Metagross31 likes this

• Zyna locked this topic