Computer Hangs/Freezes in between any time

Ziya

Hi

I am an old fan of this game, had been playing it on windows 10 before the beta data reset, then took a gap of more than a year now

Since yesterday i started to play it again, but to my surprize a working game is behaving very weired,  It freezes my laptop anytime in between within 5-10 mins, This happens irrespective of my state like whether i am playing game, i am in forge trying cards or doing any other activity, all of a suddent the mouse keyboard or rather the entire system hangs, and the only option is to hard reset the system. I reproduced this almost 10+ time, and every time i tried lowering the in game graphics settings, or even tried playing it on my onboard VGA graphics instead of graphics card ( 1050Ti) but no help

I finally decided to completely reinstall the game a fresh, so I downloaded the game zip file, installer from google, re-installed the entire game, did the shader settings for directx 9 in config file(as i am on latest windows 10 version) and installed directx 9 as well. Then started playing on lowest graphics settings, but unfortunately it again froze after sometime the game was up. The screen hangs/freezes and I am only left with an option to hard reset my laptop

Ctrl+Alt+Del, Windows+D, Ctrl+Shift+Esc, or any other shortcut which could get me out of this does not work. Even tried playing it in window mode or even in low resolution but no success. If system hangs, i have to hard restart 

Any one any help?