BenAG

I am trying to log into my account but from my laptop instead of my desktop where the game is first installed. Is it not possible to have the game on multiple devices? Even if only to log into the one account?

The issue occurs after I click to log in and though the log in is successful the game doesn't launch and I get these error messages instead: 

Any Ideas?

Error 1.PNG

error 2.PNG

Hey there, it is of course possible to install the game on multiple devices as long as you only use one account. Multi accounting is prohibited.

Did you make sure that you installed all the needed requirements? Check out our troubleshooting topic for further details. If nothing works, you should try to extract the client again from the archive as well as deleting the BattleForge directory in your Documents folder. Also I guess the Updater downloaded the newest client files and is on version 0.13?

On 11/28/2021 at 11:41 AM, Aviat0r said:

Hey there, it is of course possible to install the game on multiple devices as long as you only use one account. Multi accounting is prohibited.

Did you make sure that you installed all the needed requirements? Check out our troubleshooting topic for further details. If nothing works, you should try to extract the client again from the archive as well as deleting the BattleForge directory in your Documents folder. Also I guess the Updater downloaded the newest client files and is on version 0.13?

I have tried a bunch and also reinstalled the game and c++ but now get the message "runtime has requested application to terminate in an unusual way" any suggestions?