Sudden bad stutter

OwedEvil

After a windows update which updated the .net framework and me also changing my refresh to 120 hz I suddenly started getting bad stuttering.  The stuttering occurs after maps are loaded and not in the forge (the initial card experimentation place after the game loads.)  I switched my refresh back to 60 and the issue continued.  Since then, I have tried reinstalling the game, deleting all remaining dirty files after the uninstall, and changing the graphics settings to lowest with neither working.

I am wondering if it was the recent 3.5 .net update that messed things up? No idea if that's the cause or what to do about it.

3 hours ago, Kubik said:

based on your description I would more likely guess ti to be an network issue. But what I can say for sure is that it have nothing to do with .net, because game itself does not use .net.

Wow, much thanks for the tip.  I paused my system security and it fixed teh issue.  I had Battleforge.exe as trusted, but I will experiment and see what settings I have to change to resolve the issue.  Mabe putting SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe on the trusted list might work, will try different things.

I also wonder why it suddenly occurred.  I changed nothing regarding network settings before teh issue began.

UPDATE;

Putting SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe on the trusted list fixed my issue.  Thanks again.

Edited by Owedevil