Mercy Counter "Achievement"

Kapo

Would it be possible to add a mercy achievement for the boosters? Like, it starts with 0/500 and counts up every booster, but if you loot a Promo card it gets reset back to 0/500? And if you make it to 500/500 you get a random promo card πŸ˜ƒ

Some guys are so unlucky, I think that would be a cool feature.

Dallarian and Metagross31 like this

Well if a higher number would be neccessary, then I'd prefer a higher number then another 3 boosters with no promo πŸ˜„

But I think the devs would know alot better then I what the number should be where mercy is the right way to go.

Besides, a "random promo" sounds great at first, but could be something like Fallen Skyelf, so... :-]

Edited by Kapo

1 hour ago, Majora said:

By 500 boosters, dont you already have enough BFP to just buy a promo though? πŸ˜›Β 

Maybe, but others have enough bfp at that point AND looted 3 promos. πŸ˜ƒ

dont get me wrong, I made this suggestion though this is a non-issue to me - I dont buy/open boosters. I stil lthink a mercy counter would make it fairer. you can make this 1000 instead of 500, and if one didnt get a promo after 1000 boosters, that one is really a poor soul with loads of bad luck - so a "Achievement" like that would be nice.

Edited by Kapo