CykaBlyat

Hello all,

first of all for general information

I have:

Win10 Ver 21H1 (Build 19043.1288)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
RAM 32GB
Latest drivers everywhere & playing the game "Battleforge" on highest graphics (which shouldn't be a problem), but my GPU temperature goes up to about 90 degrees, which is not the case with any other game. 
Why is this? 
Can anyone help me?

1. Why you think highest settings shouldn't be the problem?
  2. What FPS are you playing on? (if much higher than refresh rate of your monitor you found the source of unnecessary heat, because BF have "broken" FPS limiter, in some cases you need to force FPS lock in the driver)

Well so far no one bother to try every setting min/max one at time to find out which one(s) cause the issue is that even thou you have VSync enabled to 60 FPS, it still pushes 100s FPS, unless forced by driver not to.

You can be the one who tries to figure this out 🙂

Everyone else just quickly give up on that, because it needs undetermined trigger, to break FPS limit, you can just be in forge, but afking (literally no input) does not trigger it.

Or you can just force frame cap in the driver 🙂

P.S. one more thing, it does not happen to everyone, and as far as I can tell there is no visible HW or SW connection between people that encounter this issue, and people that do not.