Items Re-Appear when Scrolling through the Market

Kapo

NAME: see title

DESCRIPTION: When browsing through the market for all items, sorted by price, cards that have already been displayed reappear on following pages, usually on more then one following page.

REPRODUCIBILITY: Enter nothing in the search field, sort by price or buyout (this bug occurs on both). Add some items to your watch list. Look at the next page(s), the watched items reappear. Since you have watched that particular item you can be 100% sure its the exact same item, not just another instance of the same card sold.

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: I wont add a screenshots but I quickly drew up a table in google maps to take a look if there is a pattern. I watched 7 different cards (named A-G) on page one and looked where they reappear. Since there are 25 items on one page, I can just name them position 1-25. It kinda looks like random, but on Page two 6 of the 7 cards I watched reappeared. The only card that was missing appears on the next page, so a full set of them appeared on page 2 and 3.

grafik.png.24e773364dc0173e4aca0503041dd6e4.png

Since this is totally useless boring stuff, I stopped investigating at this point. I once heard or read somewhere that there is some randomization going on in the order/placement of the items, maybe there is something going wrong with that part of the market?

LOG: None needed.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This bug isnt of any real importance, but I thought I report it anyway, doing my best being a productive member of the community  😉

Edited by Kapo
MarcoMaar likes this