Official PvE Contest#3 Skylords Raid - UNTIL 27.11.2021

Hello Skylords, Skyladies and other Skybeings.

Welcome to the third official PvE event!
We hope you will have a lot of fun with this event!

logo_for_events (1).png

What kind of event will it be?

PvE - Expert - Bad Harvest/Guns of Lyr/Dwarven Riddle

For this challenge, we want to see the skill of your team on three different battlefields.
We are looking at the
fastest combined time for all three maps, meaning that if you are an expert on Bad Harvest, you better step it up for Dwarven Riddle and Guns of Lyr, since one good time only gets you so far!
Furthermore, the card
Decomposer is banned for this event and you need to collect all gold chests on each map. Meaning the standard speedrun tactics might not apply.

So gather a
team, polish your strategy and go for the fastest total time!

When will it start?

We will be accepting entries starting 03.11.2021 00:00 CET.

The event will run for approximately 3 weeks, to be specific: 27.11.2021 23:59 CET.
You can send your replays through DM to me on Discord (Minashigo Hiko#1126) or through a PM to me on the forum.

How can I participate?

You just have to send in your fastest replay-pack (containing 3 replays), including the player names and the total time of ALL maps. [Note: Your entry has to be a victory]
For example: If your
team reached 30 minutes on Bad Harvest, 25 minutes on Guns of Lyr and 10 minutes on Dwarven Riddle you would claim the following:

"
Hiko_Majora_Zyna_Pascal_Total_1:05h"

You can send in your replays until the

Please note: 

• You are allowed to send in different replay-packs, but only the fastest one will count. Meaning that if you compete with multiple replay-packs, the pack that has the best total time will also be your personal best total time. 

• You are allowed to compete with multiple teams, but all 3 map-replays of your replay pack must be from the same team composition. You can not mix-and-match Bad Harvest from Team A, and Guns of Lyr from team B in the same replay pack.

You can find your replays here: Documents=>Battleforge=>replays

What are the rules?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The team with the fastest total time wins.
  2. Use the map Pool.
  3. Collect all gold chests on each map.
  4. No Decomposer.
  5. In Guns of Lyr, construction of buildings past the flames near the map border in the top left and bottom right corner is not allowed.
  6. Only Expert difficulty.
  7. Have fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map Pool!

• Bad Harvest Expert
  • Guns of Lyr Expert
  • Dwarven Riddle Expert

Map layout & gold chests

Bad Harvest:                                                              Guns of Lyr:                                                                   Dwarven Riddle:

Bad Harvest gold chests                 Guns of Lyr gold chests                            Dwarven Riddle gold chests

crusade_smallest.thumb.jpg.98d3dccc997ea5de0e09032d6c4c6d13.jpg

Sounds fun! What's the prize pool?

The following prize pool will be adjusted according to the amount of participants.

Each player that completed all 3 maps with at least one team, gets a participation award.
This means you need to do a full run (all 3 maps) with a team to apply. You can't apply for more than one participation award.

The prices are per person. If you compete with multiple teams, only your highest place will be rewarded :

1st place                        10 general Booster packs

2nd place                       9 general Booster packs

3rd place                        8 general Booster packs

4th-8th place                 5 general Booster packs

Participation award      3 general Booster pack

In conclusion

This event focuses on your speed, teamwork and flexibility on these different PvE maps.

To summarize the event in simple steps:

1. Look for a team. You can either do this below this topic, on Discord or Ingame.
  2. Come up with a strategy for the three maps.
  3. Complete the map as fast as possible.
  4. Collect all gold chests.
  5. Repeat steps 2-4 until you cleared all maps once.
  6. Calculate the runtime of all 3 replays, the combined times will be your total time.
    Satisfied? Send the replay-pack to me! (Minashigo Hiko#1126 on Discord) or PM your best replay to me (in the forum).

When will we  stream upload?

We will announce the winners in a YouTube video next week.

You can find more Infos to why in the comments.

BadHarvestSmall.jpg

Future events

If you are interested in helping with these kind of events for the community, or want to host one yourself, don't be afraid and simply reach out!
Send me a PM on the forum, or direct message via 
Discord (Minashigo Hiko#1126).
We are happy to assist you with upcoming events and with sponsoring your prize pool!

We hope you have a lot of fun with this event. We are looking forward to seeing all your replays!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Skylords Reborn Team

Hey everyone,

Quick hotfix for the rules:
Added rule: In Guns of Lyr, construction of buildings past the flames near the map border in the top left and bottom right corner is not allowed.

Explanation:
We will remove the ability to block buildings in this area in the next patch, but its currently not yet on the live server. There was some miscommunication regarding this, and it was never our intention for this map-abuse to be available for the event.

Even though it has only been a few hours, we do not take changing the rules lightly. We hope you understand and agree this will make for a more interesting event. Our apologies for the inconvenience. 

image.png

Metagross31 and Minashigo Hiko like this

Hey all,

Sorry for the silence until now.

I know @Majoraalready mentioned this but still:

After reviewing your replays, we decided it is better to turn the upcomming event stream into a YouTube video.
There are two reasons for this:

1. We are planning an anniversary stream on the 17th and the earliest date I would be able to stream would be the 11th next week.
  2. Many replays were similar strategy-wise and not many participated (9 to be specific)

Because of these reasons, we decided to do a YouTube video rather than a short Twitch stream.
We already received some concerns, regarding what kind of content will be in the video.
We can assure you that we plan to show everything that seems interesting for us all.

Metagross31, Volin and Kapo like this

Hey all,

I am so sorry I didn't manage to upload the Video until now..

I had some serious problems with my PC that caused to crash it.. I ordered a new PC part that arrived yesterday instead of the planned Thursday/Friday.

Starting next week I am now finally able to finish the video, planned is Wednesday .
We will also add a little "sorry" gift.
Thank you for your understanding! 

masu1234 likes this