(Reassemble the Ravens), Ravenships dont get wheels buff correctly

Bleicher6

Hi,

i played The Soultree on expert and build 1x wheel of gift with the ability "Gift of Juvenescence" after that i spawned the normal Ravenheart card and then used the power "Reassemble the Ravens". 

Ravenheart gets the "Gift of Juvenescence" but the Ravenships dont, if the wheel of gift ability is cast before. If the wheel of gift ability ist cast when the Ravenships are spawned, they get the buffs. 

You can reproduce the bug in the forge, just build wheels, activate the ability and after that spawn the Ravenships. They will have no buffs.

Also it says i cant load up the log because im over the size, which im not 😄 (my log is from 25.10.2021/14:12)

Thanks

1224811625_Pic3(RavenshipwithNOBuff).png

Screen

288883502_Pic2(Ravenshipwithonly1xBuff).png

Screen1494958567_Pic1(RavenheartwithBuffs).thumb.png.4debedc4a771301945e4bb51ae2971b7.png

20 hours ago, LEBOVIN said:

Tried with Viridya and Cultist Master, it appears Wheel of Gifts never works on these kinds of summoned units. Hence this is not a bug of Ravenheart.

What about things like Undead Army?