Reroll more than 1 time didnt work again?

Diratos

1 hour ago, Diratos said:

You was the only one who talking against it...

Who is telling bs now? I was never against more then 1 rerolls, I even gave my voice FOR that 🙂 But I just wanted to correct -shortly - the wrong assumption that something was already changed. I still hope for this feature to come, better sooner then later.

PS: Just sayinggrafik.thumb.png.16ec324f0c04dc737b6af19061492c91.png

PPS: Just reading it again shows me, that I even defended you, though I don't share all of your reasoning. But in the topic I do "Strongly agree" as my first post says in your suggestion.

Edited by Volin
PS and PPS

2 hours ago, Diratos said:

so sorry,

All good, let's forget this 🙂

@Majora Can you perhaps help us here? Do you perhaps know where we are standing with this suggestion? I have in mind that the suggestion from @Diratoswas taken positively in the team and that this feature is perhaps even on the road - am I correct here? Can't find the info and fear a bit that my mind plays tricks on me 🙂

1 hour ago, Volin said:

All good, let's forget this 🙂

@Majora Can you perhaps help us here? Do you perhaps know where we are standing with this suggestion? I have in mind that the suggestion from @Diratoswas taken positively in the team and that this feature is perhaps even on the road - am I correct here? Can't find the info and fear a bit that my mind plays tricks on me 🙂

I'll do some digging. To my last understanding it was on the to-do list but got postponed when we ran into a million bugs with the last patch 😅