lord cylarn 3rd upgrade

doctor gami

hello and congratuation to all skylord reborn stuff that got the game to be officially released. 

i play lord cylarn a lote. it s my favorite card since the 2years i was using it a lote befor reset and am still using it a lote after reset. it s a pretty cool card but her 3rd upgrade is useless.

his 3rd upgrade cost 15000 gold for -5 cost power of the card. i suggest to change that upgrade pls to something more usefull especially for a upgrade that cost 15000 gold. i suggest that maybe his second ability last a little longuer since it  stun all enemy in area and if it stun longuer than 5 sec it could be pretty cool.or since he have horns he could have extra ability to destroy structures. or a ability related to his 4 arm. idk i let the stuffs change that upgrade to something more usefull in comparison to the gold spend on it. i fond this problem cause even if few peoples use the card and many pute it just as a cool collection card most of them upgrade it only to lev 2 and let the 3rd upgrade.

also second suggestion is to write on plague card that it affect only enemy. since i tryed the card and it didn t affect friendly units and there isn t anything in description that say what it actually effect it just say it affect units.

thx for listening to me and i hope a good continuation to the game 

2 hours ago, doctor gami said:

his 3rd upgrade cost 15000 gold for -5 cost power of the card.

As far as I am aware, this upgrade is officially a meme.
                                                                                                                                       definitely not looking at Majora
Feel free to join balance Discord and suggest the changes to wider public, or ask one of {GM}s/balance reps to represent you.
https://discord.gg/j2ZZqCxY9c

I am happy you enjoy Skylords Reborn!

8 hours ago, Dallarian said:

As far as I am aware, this upgrade is officially a meme.
                                                                                                                                       definitely not looking at Majora

Hey I had nothing to do with this card 😛

The lazy 3th upgrade is one of the leftovers from EA's last days. But since the card is pretty out of place in Skylords and not very popular, i guess the team didn't put effort into fixing it.