What weak card would be overpowered if it was in an other faction?

Pigslord

So if you could change the orb requirement from an underpowered card, how would you make it op?
I think this applies better to pure cards.

EDIT : It seems like pure cards don't really work for this, so any card then :)

to be honest, are there actual "weak" cards, which are pure? I can only tell about the pvp-part, but there all pure cards are kinda...strong.

So i'd suggest the Shadow Mage in combination with Shaman or some other kind of healing spell would hurt.
Or a combination Resource Booster + Juice Tank :D

I can't really think of any (pure) card that is underpowered and would be overpowered if we changed the orb requirements.
This being said, Imagine having firedancer pure nature. All the CC's and heals + the insane long range from the firedancer...

[quote='Orge' pid='9043' dateline='1437639531']
to be honest, are there actual "weak" cards, which are pure? I can only tell about the pvp-part, but there all pure cards are kinda...strong.
[/quote]

[quote='ladadoos' pid='9063' dateline='1437649209']
I can't really think of any (pure) card that is underpowered and would be overpowered if we changed the orb requirements.
[/quote]

Ah ok,well let's talk about any card then !

Juggernaut becoming anything..
War Eagle becoming anything..
Any core pure unit becoming anything..

In general every strong 2n2 tactic getting viable for 1n1.
Dryad in shadow t1. root aoc in every nature splash.
Harvester with heal or disenchant and cc.
Shadowmage with heal.
Sunderer Lw etc etc.

[quote='Hirooo' pid='9088' dateline='1437659926']
Juggernaut becoming anything..
War Eagle becoming anything..
Any core pure unit becoming anything..

In general every strong 2n2 tactic getting viable for 1n1.
Dryad in shadow t1. root aoc in every nature splash.
Harvester with heal or disenchant and cc.
Shadowmage with heal.
Sunderer Lw etc etc.
[/quote]

But those are not considered weak units in 1v1(maybe sunderer?). I personally think northguards in fire shadow or nature. Strikers in frost. Creeping paralysis in pure fire/bandits/pure shadow. Fountain of rebirth frost. Sunken temple in shadow(I think strong card but rarely seen). Suppression in nature (not overpowered, just used a lot more).

Girl power in the trash.

Well OP stated a few posts above mine we were now talking generally also the post I answered to was.
Fire and shadow have better options for an extra slot in t1 with wraithblades/seketonwarriors and thugs.

When I tested Sunken temple I had the problem that at the point you can play it without falling too far behind that your opponent could
crush you somewhere else with the energy disadvantage your opponent could just answer with t3 and the pressure you created wasnt enough to justify that.
So it was nice as a snowball card or maybe in 2n2 but in 1n1 the extra t3 slot worked better.
Dont know why that should change for shadow.

He said we were now talking generally as in not just pure cards. The question still remained what is UP now and OP in another deck. I wasn't trying to call you out, just saying that the question still remained more specific.

[quote='Hirooo' pid='9159' dateline='1437677750']
Sunken Temple
Dont know why that should change for shadow.
[/quote]
Because the units are unbound power shrine of greed, altar of nihil, motivate, CE. Like I said it wouldn't be overpowered, I just think it would be stronger in their hands.

-lost converter in pure shadow --> nether warp all the units into the range of the purple converter and get a 25 sec freeze :P
-bandit sorceress and all those long range t4 pure towers, for ex: deepgorge.

[quote='SunWu II.' pid='9189' dateline='1437681953']
Wasn't there a version of befallen's curse that did damage + prevented heals and shields ? That could help pure fire vs stonekin and pure frost.
[/quote]

i used befallen's curse in rpve for clearing t3 and i can tell you it takes ages to kill units with it, literally. especially for those nonsquad units that got just some hp. The red affinity only does that infected units can neither get buffed or healed. so i dont think it ignores shields if they are already on them. And dont forget that the curse can also be applied to your own units.

[quote='Treim' pid='9194' dateline='1437682417']
[quote='SunWu II.' pid='9189' dateline='1437681953']
Wasn't there a version of befallen's curse that did damage + prevented heals and shields ? That could help pure fire vs stonekin and pure frost.
[/quote]

i used befallen's curse in rpve for clearing t3 and i can tell you it takes ages to kill units with it, literally. especially for those nonsquad units that got just some hp. The red affinity only does that infected units can neither get buffed or healed. so i dont think it ignores shields if they are already on them. And dont forget that the curse can also be applied to your own units.
[/quote]

ah, thx, couldn't remember how it worked exactly. In pvp it was always too situational, motivated DAs were always the cheaper way to deal with such decks.

[quote='ndclub' pid='9167' dateline='1437679098']
He said we were now talking generally as in not just pure cards. The question still remained what is UP now and OP in another deck. I wasn't trying to call you out, just saying that the question still remained more specific.
[/quote]
Yeye the next person started talking about disenchant and the one afterwards about war eagles but you are right d:

[quote='ndclub' pid='9167' dateline='1437679098']
Because the units are unbound power shrine of greed, altar of nihil, motivate, CE. Like I said it wouldn't be overpowered, I just think it would be stronger in their hands.
[/quote]
For PvP at least the SoM voidmanipulation should be way stronger than the frequently used in shadow.
You would not go SoG for frequent use. More like one more harvy might work out if I drop him here right now.
Nihilaltar would be counterproductiv in most cases. What does motivate have to do with voidmanipulation besides that you dont want
your void free units to die at all so motivate isnt exactly great.
SoM suits the whole idea of constantly using voidfree units way better.

[quote='SunWu II.' pid='9200' dateline='1437683504']

ah, thx, couldn't remember how it worked exactly. In pvp it was always too situational, motivated DAs were always the cheaper way to deal with such decks.
[/quote]

ElementG used to play it a lot.
Surprisingly it works when you get enough stuff around you like after killing your harvester in 2n2.
I would love to see more healing reducing effects in general. Counters very specific things and could help against some permaheal wellfocus
things. Like make the card a bandit one reduce the area make it way cheaper sounds fun.

Fire stalker to pure frost might be strong.
Rageflame to pure fire or bandits or shadow would probably be OP.
Twilight curse would be good for pure frost or another deck that has no cc. (wait, did they change that to 3 orbs or is allbfcards wrong?)

[quote='Eirias' pid='9327' dateline='1437753856']
Rageflame to pure fire or bandits or shadow would probably  be OP.
Twilight curse would be good for pure frost or another deck that has no cc. (wait, did they change that to 3 orbs or is allbfcards wrong?)
[/quote]

Good that you mention it, I could swear that it was 2 orbs as well (fire+nature). http://battleforge.wikia.com/wiki/Card%3ATwilight_Curse

[quote='ladadoos' pid='9328' dateline='1437754176']
[/quote]

Good that you mention it, I could swear that it was 2 orbs as well (fire+nature). http://battleforge.wikia.com/wiki/Card%3ATwilight_Curse [/quote]
Regarding that, if that spell was to be castes on a opponent's harvester, would the opponent still have 300 bound power on the harvester? Or would the bound power "switch" to the power cost of the bug? @LagOps @Eirias

[quote='Ultrakool' pid='9623' dateline='1437903939']

Regarding that, if that spell was to be castes on a opponent's harvester, would the opponent still have 300 bound power on the harvester? Or would the bound power "switch" to the power cost of the bug? @LagOps @Eirias
[/quote]

It would switch to zero bound energy.

[quote='ladadoos' pid='9328' dateline='1437754176']
[/quote]

Good that you mention it, I could swear that it was 2 orbs as well (fire+nature). http://battleforge.wikia.com/wiki/Card%3ATwilight_Curse [/quote]
[/quote]

See @Hirooo below. I played with it a little bit, but it's not very useful. As far as I know, playing the card on a creature counts as killing the creature, and when the bug dies nothing extra goes to the void.

But you couldn't switch a harvester because I'm pretty sure the card can only switch 2 orb creatures with a max of 150 power. And twilight bugs are pretty good. So pretty much the only use for the card is using on war eagles or parasite swarm--and fire-nature has enough cc already that parasite swarm isn't that big of an issue. War eagles can also be dealt with--in some cases easier--than twilight bugs. It could also be useful on mountaineer, and maybe a lost reaver (I don't know what happens to buffs). Except really, fire nature is pretty good with L counters, and there's nothing worth that much power that's not L. So yeah, the card would be great if it were a pure fire card to deal with war eagles, but rather useless for twilight.
[quote='Hirooo' pid='9651' dateline='1437912104']

[/quote]

It would switch to zero bound energy.
[/quote]