Death and Promo

Doomsword87

i always thought It would be neat, to see some of the creatures Die in amazing ways, (like the twilight magma hurler):, proc'ing a chance to explode, not for damage, but just as a visual effect

and also it would be good for un-used models, that may have been scrapped in the past, as promo cards!

Sadly, adding in completely new animations is currently not possible. There also aren't that many un-used models, as far as I'm aware there is only one. Since BattleForge last days under EA were kind of dire, I suppose they already used everything they could. 

5 hours ago, Majora said:

There also aren't that many un-used models, as far as I'm aware there is only one.

Is that accurate? I'm surprised. Even no variations in details, like Gladiatrix vs. Stormsinger vs. Amazon? They use the same animations, but the models are different.

#sad-if-true

31 minutes ago, Kapo said:

Is that accurate? I'm surprised. Even no variations in details, like Gladiatrix vs. Stormsinger vs. Amazon? They use the same animations, but the models are different.

#sad-if-true

We can design these variations, but as far as I am aware, there are no leftovers from EA times no. 

Kapo likes this