Vain Deckers, and amount with tech

Doomsword87

it is so slow for new players to get used to the magic of PVP, That i thought It would be good to add a cosmetic reward, or even a rank only pack

for champions alike, It would give incentive for ALL players to go ahead and get in There (and to even try out some of those shadow assault rifles)

• 3 weeks later...

Though I do not understand the title at all, I would also like some rewards for reaching PvP ranks! 

Maybe there could simply be monthly (or every 3 months) rewards based on your highest rank that season, or one-time rewards for reaching a higher rank for the first time. (or both kinds of rewards would also be nice). 

Also PvP Matches should reward card upgrades aswell - just like PvE matches do. Or just more gold. 

But I heard this before somewhere else here on the forum - is this maybe something that is been worked on already actually @Majora?