Exit Game Causes BSOD Crash

RaptorToes

Every time I play Battleforge and I select exit game it crashes. If I don't go back to the Forge before exiting it BSOD crashes my PC. These crashes happen playing solo not multiplayer. It completely locks up my system causing Windows to lockup and not even  Atl+TAb,  Alt+F10, even Ctr+Alt+Delete do not recover from this. I have to manually push the power button off and then I have to go into recovery to get my system back and its slow recovery every time. This is caused from selecting exit game from options. I have Ryzen 7 5800X, 32Gb DDR4 3600 Memory, RX6800XT, Seagate FireCuda 520 M.2 SSD which the game is installed too. I have more then enough computer to play and this is a new issue before the last reset this never happened, it also does not happen on my old PC, which had Ryzen 7 3800x,  and RX5700XT with same M.2 SSD. Can you please fit this issue.