Toggys Tome Tournament#2 22.08.21 -TESTSERVER-

Toggy

Hello Skyladies and Skylords,

the new PvP patch is coming closer and in the Skylords Open many battles were fought. It is time for a little fun... with a tome tournament! This means: the tournament decks will be built out of the content of a few (5-10) Boosterpacks!

Format?

The tournament will be played as a 1on1 best of 3 double elimination tournament, grand finals will be best of 5, no reset. The grand finalist coming from the winnerbracket will start with  a win (1-0) already. Oh and it will be tome. And we play on the Testserver.

When?

On 22.08.21 starting on 1pm CET (Berlin time), the stream will start about 30 minutes in advance.

Prize Pool! (subject to change)

1st place  - 3 Booster packs

2nd place - 2 Booster packs

3rd place - 1 Booster pack

Organisation?

The tournament will be organized in challonge. If you want to participate contact me via Discord respond in this thread. I will send you a list of your cardpool ~1h before the tournament starts (I will not send you actual 8 boosters) . Also we will play on the Testserver.

Rules! (read this)

-Be online in Discord or the forum ~1h before the tournament starts to receive your cardpool. If I cannot find you you cannot participate.

-Disconnection during a game results in a default loss. If both sides agree it is possible to have a remake.

-Not showing up to your match after 15 minutes results in a default loss. The plan is to play a round of matches every ~30 mins.

-After your match, go to Challonge and insert the result. That is done by clicking on your match and selecting the winner/stats . The brackets will be updated automatically.

-The Map Pool is: 1st round: Haladur, 2nd round: Simai, 3rd: Elyon, 4th: Lajesh, 5th: Uro and 6th: Yrmia (same pool as in ranked duel). The first match of the round will be played on the fixed map, then it is losers choice.  The winning player (who won the previous match in this bo3) also has to lock in his deck first.

-The brackets for the tournament will be shuffled before the tournament starts.

-Use your Battleforge name for the tournament. If your Challonge account differs from your Battleforge account name use the "Sign up with an alternate name" feature or change your name for the tournament in the settings. Finding your opponent will be a LOT easier this way.

List of participants (if oyu want to join contact me via Discord or Forum):

1. Majora

2. Afro

3. Crossbow_andy

4. dutchydutchy

5. Volin

6. FatedToFail

7. Killbuster

8. Cocodracu

Best regards,

Toggy

Edited by Toggy
Timer, Dutchy, Majora and 2 others like this

• Majora featured and pinned this topic

For those unaware:

How can I join the test server?
To join the test server you simply need to launch LauncherTest.exe located in your BattleForge installation folder. It is important you run the updater first, so you download the latest test server files. In the future we plan to make it easier to join the test server. 

Metagross31, Dutchy and Toggy like this

• Majora unpinned and unfeatured this topic