Toggys Tome Tournament invitational 08.08.21

Toggy

Hello Skyladies and Skylords,

the new PvP patch is coming closer and in the Skylords Open many battles were fought. It is time for a little fun... with a tome tournament! This means: the tournament decks will be built out of the content of 8 Boosterpacks!

Format?

The tournament will be played as a 1on1 best of 3 double elimination tournament, grand finals will be best of 5, no reset. The grand finalist coming from the winnerbracket will start with  a win (1-0) already. Oh and it will be tome.

When?

On 08.08.21 starting on 1pm CET (Berlin time), the stream will start about 30 minutes in advance.

Prize Pool! (subject to change)

1st place  - 3 Booster packs

2nd place - 2 Booster packs

3rd place - 1 Booster pack

Bonus prizes:

Beat RadicalX in a set - 1500 BFP

Organisation?

The tournament will be organized in challonge and access will be limited. If you want to participate contact me via Discord, you should have pretty much a complete collection and experience in the tournaments already. I will send you a list of your cardpool ~1h before the tournament starts (I will not send you actual 8 boosters) . The usual rules apply.

List of participants

1.  RadicalX

2. Majora

3. Crossbow_andy

4. Afro

5. Yuah

6. Killbuster

7. Hirooo

8. Carofex

Best regards,

Toggy

Edited by Toggy