launcher wont run process suspended

Diamagorge

ran battle forge the day before exited the game normally , when i try to start skylords reborn launcher , it comes up with there is already a battle forge process running would you like to terminate it , i press yess and then it tells me access denied  , so check task manager and there is no process running , i check resource monitor and the process is suspended i cant unsuspend and cant kill the process , tried restarting , tried shutting down.

creating a new user worked but i dont want to keep making new users every time this happens.

is this a known bug and is there a fix for it?

Never heard of such a problem before. Where in the TaskManager did you check if the BattleForge process is still running or not? If the game has no active window anymore when you closed it, you can only see the process running in the "Details" page (assuming you're using Windows 10). Otherwise it is called "Processes".

Check there if you can see a process called BattleForge.exe. If this is the case, you can try to kill that and restart the game. There shouldn't be any reason to create a new Windows user profile only to be able to start the game a second time.

So the problem might be, that the game doesn't close for you correctly when hitting "Exit BattleForge" ingame. You have to check why this happens. Try starting with some graphics settings (lower them). Check if some processes might still access the BattleForge process. Like anti virus software and such things. Without any more details we don't have a chance to help you there. At least I don't.