Compare achievements function

Metagross31

How about a feature, that when you right click a players name, a new option called "Compare achievements" opens up, where you can compare your progress on all the achievements ingame with that of another player? This could be an additional incentive to grind the repeatable ones/beat the one time only ones, since you can then officially brag with them.

KserSke likes this

Hmm Introducing more quest would be great too. Like rarer/tougher achievements requiring you to beat the map using only certain cards or without the usage of certain cards. This would make more sense to compare achievements

1 hour ago, KserSke said:

Hmm Introducing more quest would be great too. Like rarer/tougher achievements requiring you to beat the map using only certain cards or without the usage of certain cards. This would make more sense to compare achievements

There is already a brainstorming thread for that:

In general I like the idea of being able to compare your progression with other players. I do wonder though, if comparing your progression with only one other player would achieve the effect, of incentivizing players to play more, well enough? Another option is to create progression (achievement) leaderboards.

Metagross31 likes this

Wouldn't an option to be able to compare yourself with a friend and a global comparison be the best way to implement such a feature? Similar to what Steam does with its achievement. The global comparison essentially shows how many % of the playerbase have unlocked a specific achievement.

Metagross31, KserSke, Kubik and 1 other like this

I really like this idea, especially in combination with some new harder to get achivements like the ones in the "Endgame, (map)specific quests/achievements" from the "Quest & Achievement Suggestions - Megathread". The achivements don't need to give huge rewards imo and it would give some incentive to grind out some maps which I haven't played in a long time. I know i could simply create the challanges myself, but I would get way more excited if I get a achivement in the end. Especially if I could even brag whit it 😄.

Metagross31 likes this