Character missing

Vareliz

Hello dear admins, my account is missing or has been reset im not sure. I didn't play battleforge for about 5 or 6 months and today i start the game to play and there was a lot of updates on the laucher. When the updates finished i started the game logged in as usually and the game wanted me to type a new nickname. I typed the same nickname because i thinked was some kind of reseting the name i don't know. But then i see all my stuff are missing( cards and everything). I will send the todays log and 1 log from the past to prove. 

Thanks a lot! 🙂

_log_proxy_0.log _launcher_log_2020.06.26_123.log _launcher_log_2020.06.30_127.log

Hello, 

Sounds like you played during the beta. There was a reset when the game released in December, so everyone lost all their cards and progress. This was the final reset however, and the game is now fully released (and still being developped to add new stuff too, check the community updates 🙂

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use