Additional Stonekin Cards.

AtheistXVII

Hello there.

Right to the subject: Stonekins are limited in T4 units for people who like to play one " nation " decks.
i´ve been thinking what cards could fit this class, not every card is suitable for it. For example infected Grimvine doesnt feel right, etc.

In order not to overthink it i found some easy and suitable cards that can be turned into stonekin ones.
Those are, as in the screenshot shown: Fire Dragon or Northland Drake, Shadow Worm or Fire Worm.  OR Abyssal Warder! he is already made of stone anyway.
If you look closely at those cards they have already some scars or how do you want to call it which could make the redesign easier as an infection by the Stonekin. Northland drake, also has  blue eyes already and might fit well to it. Amii Phantom is a basic copy from a Nightguard too, they didnt even change the voice, since it was the last new card added i think back then. and people like the card anyway.

There are more important things to do, but when the time comes, please revisit this post.

Have a nice day.

stone.png

3 hours ago, AtheistXVII said:

Stonekins are limited in T4 units for people who like to play one " nation " decks.

Stonekin has a top tier Tank, prolly one of the best in game, ranged, supporter and siege units. Stonekin has in spells and buildings stong heals, CC and heavy support. At least all 4 pure factions have a harder day. The only faction that I would perhaps consider stronger is Twilight, but more because of the mix of green and red cards, less in terms of the faction cards. (before anyone cries, yeah Bandits may be stronger too, but only in very fast and wise hands, this counts not for the average player I'd assume)

Long story short: What should the other factions say? And what should they say if you even take some Units out of their toolcase, like the essential Fire Dragon for Pure Red.

I am not sure if you are aware the community updates, heres is one linked. You will find there information on stuff beeing worked on, there will be frequent updates comming and you can expect all factions to be looked at very closely.

Community Update 4

Sadly for you as a Stonekin-Fan this is prolly on of the last factions getting some love, as Stonekin is like mentioned before one of the (slower but) stronger factions overall. This is only my personal assumption, as I am no staff member.
But I can promise you, there are many changes to cards in discussion (huge majority are buffs!) some even in testing stage on the Public Test Server and even new cards are presently worked on. After a little insight, I can say that you can be very excited and get ready for a lot of cool changes - be tuned. But please also have in mind this is a community project done in the free time, please be patient too 🙂

Edited by Volin
Fixed the link

7 hours ago, Volin said:

Stonekin has a top tier Tank, prolly one of the best in game, ranged, supporter and siege units. Stonekin has in spells and buildings stong heals, CC and heavy support. At least all 4 pure factions have a harder day. The only faction that I would perhaps consider stronger is Twilight, but more because of the mix of green and red cards, less in terms of the faction cards. (before anyone cries, yeah Bandits may be stronger too, but only in very fast and wise hands, this counts not for the average player I'd assume)

Long story short: What should the other factions say? And what should they say if you even take some Units out of their toolcase, like the essential Fire Dragon for Pure Red.

I am not sure if you are aware the community updates, heres is one linked. You will find there information on stuff beeing worked on, there will be frequent updates comming and you can expect all factions to be looked at very closely.

Community Update 4

Sadly for you as a Stonekin-Fan this is prolly on of the last factions getting some love, as Stonekin is like mentioned before one of the (slower but) stronger factions overall. This is only my personal assumption, as I am no staff member.
But I can promise you, there are many changes to cards in discussion (huge majority are buffs!) some even in testing stage on the Public Test Server and even new cards are presently worked on. After a little insight, I can say that you can be very excited and get ready for a lot of cool changes - be tuned. But please also have in mind this is a community project done in the free time, please be patient too 🙂

Yes, i am aware of the updates, also very happy for them and i agree with your opinion. this should not be the main thing to do. but i am also a fan of more choices so thats why i added this post.

Cheers.