Adding additional options to filter cards

KserSke

Hi! Not sure if this has been suggested but I have a couple of suggestions relating to the card filter. 

1. Spare cards Filter: The number one concern would be the constant scroll to check if I have any spare/duplicate cards that I either want to give away or put it on the auction house. I am not sure if its possible but i suggest doing a card filter for "Spare cards" this would mean the system will be able to detect if you have more than 4 of the same card (1 + 3 Upgrade charges). By enabling this card filter, you will only be shown the cards where you are sure to have no use of. This would mean that it'll be easier to either give away your cards (Rather than scrolling through your collection) as you will know the spare cards you have, or makes putting spare cards on the auction house less tedious.

2.  Mixed factions filter: Less important than the first, adding card filters such as bandit/stonekin and lost souls etc. Instead of seeing cards of both factions cramped altogether it'll be nice to only see the cards you want to build e.g Bandit deck. 

Edited by KserSke
LEBOVIN, Volin, Metanolo and 6 others like this

• 7 months later...

Old thread but with the new filter system you can now do it your self.

My daily used filters:

upgrade=1&charges<1&copies>1
upgrade=2&charges<2&copies>1
upgrade=3&charges<3&copies>1
--> That are cards which i can apply a charges upgrade

upgrade=3&copies>1
upgrade=2&copies>2
upgrade=1&copies>3
upgrade=0&copies>4

--> That are cards which i can sell / reforge
(i keep the cards i will need up upgrade the charges to max)

Metagross31, Kubik and ArtyParty like this

Here's my little collection of filters to copy paste. 😆

>=4 duplicates (beyond the 4th copy)
(charges=0&copies>7)|(charges=1&copies>6)|(charges=2&copies>5)|(charges=3&copies>4)

>=3 duplicates (beyond the 4th copy)
(charges=0&copies>6)|(charges=1&copies>5)|(charges=2&copies>4)|(charges=3&copies>3)

all duplicates (beyond the 4th copy)(except promos)
(charges=0&copies>4)|(charges=1&copies>3)|(charges=2&copies>2)|((charges=3|promo:1)&copies>1)

cards where a charge can be applied
((upgrade=1&charges<1)|(upgrade=2&charges<2)|(upgrade=3&charges<3))&copies>1

Edited by Mynoduesp
thx Kubik :*
Ultralord, Metanolo and Metagross31 like this

• 6 months later...

so you mean "a simple filter" that would do same as

(charges=0 & copies>4) | (charges=1 & copies>3) | (charges=2 & copies>2) | (charges=3 & copies>1)

something like "have_duplicates=yes"?

yeah that would be nice. 
Same for:

On 1/19/2022 at 6:33 PM, Mynoduesp said:

cards where a charge can be applied
((upgrade=1&charges<1)|(upgrade=2&charges<2)|(upgrade=3&charges<3))&copies>1

This are the two filters i use like 4 Times a week.

1 hour ago, Metanolo said:

I was thinking to implement it in the interface, if not too demanding in coding/figuring it out.

'extra cards', 'excess cards', 'spare cards' ... just saying ^^

The problem with adding it to the UI is, that it takes much more work and we are very much short on UI developers.

• 3 weeks later...

looks like team is not interested in adding these new filters at the moment 😞

But would you be interested in a text file, or section in the config where you can write custom complicated filters, and name them, so in game you can then use the simple name, and it will filter by the configured filter? That way you can have very complex filters in just few characters, and no need for translations.

Metagross31 likes this

22 hours ago, Kubik said:

looks like team is not interested in adding these new filters at the moment 😞

But would you be interested in a text file, or section in the config where you can write custom complicated filters, and name them, so in game you can then use the simple name, and it will filter by the configured filter? That way you can have very complex filters in just few characters, and no need for translations.

Yeah for sure.
Sounds even better for me 😉 

New GUI would only have 1 or 2 Buttons, but in the config i could have 5 and more filters defined.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...