UI Suggestion - Quest Tab while within a game

JustCoco

There were moments where i had brain farts and  forgot what daily quests i had, and the first thing that came to mind was why not have a tab button at the top to allows you to access your quest progress , as it can be shown below.

This will allow every player to track his progress while in a game.

mfsdm38.png

Metagross31 and Loriens like this

Let me check with the devs if this would be easy to implement :) 

Edit: So its not possible to show live progress because we only update quest progression at the end of the match. It would probably be possible to show the quest you currently have however. We would first need to check if there would be any weird bugs if quests are rerolled and stuff like that however. 

Would this feature still be of help to you, or was it mostly about the progression bar (which isnt possible)? 

Loriens likes this

16 hours ago, Majora said:

Let me check with the devs if this would be easy to implement :) 

Edit: So its not possible to show live progress because we only update quest progression at the end of the match. It would probably be possible to show the quest you currently have however. We would first need to check if there would be any weird bugs if quests are rerolled and stuff like that however. 

Would this feature still be of help to you, or was it mostly about the progression bar (which isnt possible)? 

The feature itself would still be useful.

I presume next time you would enter a new game/map, it will load up updated with the stats, if you played a map before.

Would be a nice feature indeed. 

But it should then also let the player know visually the the progress isn't live - maybe the bar could be Grey instead of green when looking at it ingame?