Titans Rogan/Jorne/Brannoc's ai got messed up

LittleBird

Name: Brannoc and Jorne are having a starrring contest while Rogan is chilling in the backline.

Description: i got Titans advanced+ as a daily quest and i figured i'd solo it, i have done it once so i should be able to do it again. but not wanting to lose the map and have to go again i deceided to trap jorne so i'd have plenty of time to clear the relevant parts of the map.  at 29:40 i figured i was ready to finish the map so i let Jorne out of his cage. everything went smoothly until 31:20 where i opened the last gate and rogan says the following line: "Come friends, let's see if we can lend a small hand".  I'd assume that's where the issue might be as Jorne hadn't arrived at Brannoc yet and because of that Rogan decided he wasn't gonna move for the rest of the mission. Once Jorne arrived at the top, him and Brannoc were just having a starring contest. The last remaining 9 mins are just me trying without much success to get Rogan to move.

Reproductibility: Happened once 

Screenshot/video: replay attached

20210521_133530_11304_PvE_04p_Titans.pmv