Official PvE Contest#1 Siege of Hope UNTIL 15.06.2021

2 hours ago, Minashigo Hiko said:

If I am gonna be honest with you, it is very very unlikely that someone will have the same time and points 

That's not what I said ^^

I think it's probably going to happen that f. e. 2 people end up with the same points - and for clarification it should be stated in the official description that then the time will count as well. Just for those who don't read through all the comments. :)

And on this map it's possible that more than one ends up with the same exact fastest time - as we have seen on the ranking for this map - will everyone of them get the 800 points? 

I'm enjoying this challenge so far, but for now I'm struggling with keeping those annoying units at the camps alive so I need more practice. :D

On 5/21/2021 at 3:35 PM, Minashigo Hiko said:

Run 2 rounds around the 2 small western camps with 3 different kind of units

And could you clarify this one a little more specific please? Do we have to circle both together (run around in a big circle twice) or each of them (run 2 small circles around both of the camps there individually)? :)

Edited by Xamos

I add some questions:

Run 2 rounds around the 2 small western camps with 3 different kind of units

-->What about diffrent affinities, are they counting as "diffrent kind of units"? Same Question regarding promo and non promo cards.

-->Does it have to be a more or less perfect circle? Do you have to end your round where you started or is it just important to go 2 rounds? Example: you stand in between (a little south east) the camp, summon your runners a bit to the right and do your rounds. You end your rounds by going to the camps and destroy them (not finishing where you started). Does it count as full round?

-->do you have to run those rounds same time as a group or can you summon them one by one and start the rounds each for themselves?

-->do you have to run those rounds while the camp is still up, or can i do the rounds after some time playing? If it has to be still up, which buildings may be destroyed or how many have to be up when you are ending your rounds?

P:   Each dead refugee -1000

-->Do you count only units as refugees or towers/buildings as well?

After some tries one more question:

Are refugees only counted as dead if the whole troup is dead, or do you count every single unit of a 6 man squad?

Kill all enemy units/buildings from the final camp after the Twilight Infester spawns and before he dies.

What if he summons a unit and then he dies before his summoned unit? Do you count his cummoned units too or only units/buildings from the final camp itself?

Edited by GevatterTODdy

1 question opn my side: Each refugee -1000

Each camp have ~3-4 units if i remember right means u already can loose 9000-12000Points just by loosing all of the Refugee units? As long Towers are alive u did not loose.

On 5/25/2021 at 4:34 PM, Xamos said:

That's not what I said ^^

I think it's probably going to happen that f. e. 2 people end up with the same points - and for clarification it should be stated in the official description that then the time will count as well. Just for those who don't read through all the comments. :)

And on this map it's possible that more than one ends up with the same exact fastest time - as we have seen on the ranking for this map - will everyone of them get the 800 points? 

I'm enjoying this challenge so far, but for now I'm struggling with keeping those annoying units at the camps alive so I need more practice. :D

And could you clarify this one a little more specific please? Do we have to circle both together (run around in a big circle twice) or each of them (run 2 small circles around both of the camps there individually)? :)

Hey Xamos,

I am sorry for the late reply.

We already added this to the post itself, after some discussion we agrees that this needed clarification and then you asked the same question so we also pulled it through.

On this map it is possible to have the same fastest time,as the map has a soft cap(spawning of the boss) BUT with all restrictions I think it is impossible to have the most points AND the fastest time twice, as the fastest time is caused by using the necrofury to one shot the boss in the second he spawns.. And the challenge restricts the boss from dieing before the camp is cleared 

I am happy that you have fun with this event.

Yes we noticed, that the refugee death penalty hits a little too hard than expected.

We will keep this in mind for future events.

Sorry for not clarifying enough, I will add tomorrow a drawing for this.

It is wanted from you, to circle a big circle, this means around both camps together not separately 

On 5/25/2021 at 7:10 PM, GevatterTODdy said:

I add some questions:

-->What about diffrent affinities, are they counting as "diffrent kind of units"? Same Question regarding promo and non promo cards.

-->Does it have to be a more or less perfect circle? Do you have to end your round where you started or is it just important to go 2 rounds? Example: you stand in between (a little south east) the camp, summon your runners a bit to the right and do your rounds. You end your rounds by going to the camps and destroy them (not finishing where you started). Does it count as full round?

-->do you have to run those rounds same time as a group or can you summon them one by one and start the rounds each for themselves?

-->do you have to run those rounds while the camp is still up, or can i do the rounds after some time playing? If it has to be still up, which buildings may be destroyed or how many have to be up when you are ending your rounds?

-->Do you count only units as refugees or towers/buildings as well?

Hey GevatterTODdy,

Thank you for your questions I am happy to answer them.

As long as they are different cards, this count into the challenge. For different affinities it will be harder to check for me but not impossible.

As long, as it is recognizable as two rounds, they don't have to finish exactly where they started.

You can summon them one by one but you can also run all at the same time. Your choice.

Originally this challenge needed the whole camp to be alive, but in this version it doesn't matter.

Only units that count into the refugee lost quest(Ingame) are counted for this challenge.

So every unit there missing is -1000 points.

22 hours ago, GevatterTODdy said:

What if he summons a unit and then he dies before his summoned unit? Do you count his cummoned units too or only units/buildings from the final camp itself?

The twilight infester has to be the last unit dieing, but if he spawns in his dieing  breath a unit this is unfortunate, if I see that you hadn't a chance to not kill him before his spawns it's fine.

I will try to judge in these cases according to the situation.

21 hours ago, wanky said:

Each camp have ~3-4 units if i remember right means u already can loose 9000-12000Points just by loosing all of the Refugee units? As long Towers are alive u did not loose.

Hey wanky,

I am not sure if I understand your question correctly, you want to make sure how many points you are able to loose and if only the units count for refugee lost and not towers correct?

If yes, as stated above I will look for this on the Ingame quest tab, if the number there is falling it will penalize your points. This means,there are 4 refugee groups per camp so total -12000 possible points.

But realistically only -9000 as 1 needs to stay alive to finish the map.

Thx for the answeres, managed to keep all refugees alive now anyway :)
Pls answere the last question left, might make my runs easier:

Kinda important if you may just stomp the camp and then go arround or if it has to be alive while running your rounds. Also for other players it might be important to know if you have to run the rounds before the first timer runs out or if you can run them any time.

Also if the camp has to stay alive can i get rid of the non-spawning buildings?

Greets Toddy

9 hours ago, GevatterTODdy said:

Thx for the answeres, managed to keep all refugees alive now anyway :)
Pls answere the last question left, might make my runs easier:

Kinda important if you may just stomp the camp and then go arround or if it has to be alive while running your rounds. Also for other players it might be important to know if you have to run the rounds before the first timer runs out or if you can run them any time.

Also if the camp has to stay alive can i get rid of the non-spawning buildings?

Greets Toddy

Hey Toddy,

I already answered this. I should have quoted the questions for more clarity.

12 hours ago, Minashigo Hiko said:

Originally this challenge needed the whole camp to be alive, but in this version it doesn't matter.

You can do it, whenever you want.

• 2 weeks later...

A question for clarification. The final camp does spawn a lot of units which will run up until the starting orb. If they destroy that orb they will stay there an stop spawning. Are they by this point considered as part of the final camp and have to be killed befor the final boss in order to get F or can I ignore them?

17 hours ago, Antwoord said:

A question for clarification. The final camp does spawn a lot of units which will run up until the starting orb. If they destroy that orb they will stay there an stop spawning. Are they by this point considered as part of the final camp and have to be killed befor the final boss in order to get F or can I ignore them?

Hey Antwood,

As Volin already answered, yes every creep that spawns from the final camp belongs to it.

This also counts for the bugs, that aren't anymore in that camp.

4 hours ago, Minashigo Hiko said:

Hey Antwood,

As Volin already answered, yes every creep that spawns from the final camp belongs to it.

This also counts for the bugs, that aren't anymore in that camp.

Yeah...that fact screwed everything up for me :jorne:

2 minutes ago, Blashyrkh said:

Yeah...that fact screwed everything up for me :jorne:

why? once you are past that part and you are not into the "best time of all" you have all the time in the world... just go and kill'em?

2 minutes ago, Kapo said:

why? once you are past that part and you are not into the "best time of all" you have all the time in the world... just go and kill'em?

To late...i have already sent in my replay :troll: noticed that fact afterwards

Edited by Blashyrkh

First of all: I really like this challenge. I don’t think I will win this but it is still fun to try!

I’m going for a nature deck and just what to be sure about this Point:

On 5/21/2021 at 3:35 PM, Minashigo Hiko said:

Build at least one tower that can attack  in every refugee camp.

Dose the stranglehold count as a “attacking tower (Purple)”?
It doesn't have attackpoints written on the card, but deals damage.

Just want to be sure to get this lovely 200 Points 😉

Question:

(The building has to be completely constructed)             

For the above the requirement, does it has to be alive at the end of game, or can be destroy after being built?

Edited by Homerun

7 hours ago, Homerun said:

Question:

(The building has to be completely constructed)             

For the above the requirement, does it has to be alive at the end of game, or can be destroy after being built?

As far as i know (based on the same question to Minashigo in Discord) it can be destroyed directly after finishing construction of the tower.

Edited by Pritstift
Minashigo Hiko and arabikaa like this

21 hours ago, T1421 said:

First of all: I really like this challenge. I don’t think I will win this but it is still fun to try!

I’m going for a nature deck and just what to be sure about this Point:

Dose the stranglehold count as a “attacking tower (Purple)”?
It doesn't have attackpoints written on the card, but deals damage.

Just want to be sure to get this lovely 200 Points 😉

Hey T1421,

Sorry for answering so late.

I am glad you like the challenge, feel free to give us any feedback you like.

Yes, the Stranglehold purple does include in this.

We are aware, that some towers, that still fall under the "does damage" category, without having the damage number exist, but didnt wanted to write an exception list and therefore kept it wide spread.

You will still get those lovely 200 points, as long as the tower deals damage.

8 hours ago, Homerun said:

Hey Homerun,

This tower only needs to be completely constructed, for the challenge to be achieved.

You can destroy it when you like to or just ignore it.

Ultralord likes this

Hello again Skylords, Skyladies and other Skybeings.

You were waiting for this, the moment we will reveal who made it into which price class.

Drumroll....

Expert Category:

• Xamos
  • Donaar
  • Slyer
  • KserSke
  • DraginMaster
  • Pritstift
  • Kapo
  • undead4ever
  • Vornskr
  • arabikaa

Novice Category:

• GevatterTODdy,
  • Ultralord
  • metagross31
  • DutchyDutchy
  • Wanky
  • LEBOVIM
  • letho
  • Blashyrkh
  • bubixxl

Keep in mind, that this is not the reveal of the winners.

The placement of every participant will be revealed on stream on the 26th of June, we will also watch the Top replays and/or replays I want to show you.

Dont forget to watch the Stream, to be able to vote for the Community Award!

We have 4 Participants for this (this list may change until the beginning of the stream).

• KserSke
  • DraginMaster
  • bubixxl
  • LEBOVIM

Thank you all for participating and for your Feedback

Best regards,
Skylords Reborn Team

Metagross31 and Ultralord like this

just cause 50-80% of my replays get desynchd allways i made just 1 Run, until this problehm is solved (i am looking with kubik and Zyna why this is happening to me) i will not force good tactics into Challanges, when my replay get broken anytime.

3 hours ago, Blashyrkh said:

Do i smell a Tutorial-Deck run? 🤔

Oh that would be nice. I tried one time just for fun, and it seems possible yet not really easy.