I just have a couple of questions :D

What dose charge mean in the game and where its located , how does it work 

why i cant play some spell cards sometimes in rPvE vs monsters when I attack ( i guess its obvious but I need to know exactly and how to counter it ) 

What is the max amount of BFB i can earn in the game daily because I understand that there is no in game purchases 

where can i see the patch notes and changes 

why some story maps are still locked after I finished all the other ones ( the 12 player maps )

Can you PLEASE fix the gold box ? just kidding:P

I played this game when I was a child and I coming back 

please answer dont be shy 

thanks ? 

1. Charge:
The number of charges a card has is the number of times you can play that card in a single game, before it has to recharge. Recharging takes 0.5 seconds per 1 power cost of the card. For example a Giant Wyrm would need to recharge for 150 seconds (2.5 Minutes). You can see the number of charges at the card itself and you can upgrade the charges in the upgrade window when you have multiple copies of the same card.

2. Spells in rPvE:
There were probably Twilight Negators around. They look like twilight versions of swiftclaws and you can't use any spells next to them.

3. BfP:
You get a daily amount of 350 (correct me if I'm wrong) BfP after playing for 45 minutes. If you play less, you still get a fraction of the BfP. Afterwards, you can slowly drain your BfP reserve (max. 250 BfP), which slowly refills over time. Additionally, you have 2 daily quests, which give 75 BfP each.

4. Patch Notes
https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/forum/33-updates/

5. Story maps:
Did you also play all the 2 and 4 player maps?

Loriens and Eirias like this

3 hours ago, KNSILVER said:

What dose charge mean in the game and where its located , how does it work 

why i cant play some spell cards sometimes in rPvE vs monsters when I attack ( i guess its obvious but I need to know exactly and how to counter it ) 

What is the max amount of BFB i can earn in the game daily because I understand that there is no in game purchases 

where can i see the patch notes and changes 

why some story maps are still locked after I finished all the other ones ( the 12 player maps )

Can you PLEASE fix the gold box ? just kidding:P

I played this game when I was a child and I coming back 

please answer dont be shy 

thanks ? 

According to my old/forgotten calculations you can earn around ~800 BFPs a day, with ~600 BFPs being available without hyper no life.

Have a nice day and welcome back to Battleforge!

Metagross31 likes this